OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A new armor for Scherezade deWinter
- Image Source: X, edits by Scherezade deWinter, X for shield
- Canon Link: n/a
- Primary Source: n/a
- Manufacturer: Whimsy
- Individual Character Name: Scherezade deWinter
- Model: n/a
- Modularity: No.
- Classification: Multipurpose Light Armor
- Weight: Light
- Blasters: Extreme
- Kinetic: Extreme
- Lightsabers: Extreme
- Field Security Overloader
- Several holders for small firearms
- Extendable Biomesh that can cover the entire head. The texture is the same as the rest of the armor's (various shades of green to dark turquoise hexagons)
- Right Arm
- Left Arm
- Communication device.
- Various holders for weapons.
- The Armatura is made of an extensive collection of various protective fabrics, giving it very high resistances to blasters, kinetic damage, and lightsabers.
- Although it makes heavy use of various fabrics woven together, the armor is both protective and permits maximum flexibility while moving.
- Baffleweave is a fabric that can jam sensors - the wearer of this armor will be hard to detect by various sensors.
- Agrinium is resistant to radiation. Because it is intermixed with many other fabrics, it will allow the wearer of the armor to be able to withstand extreme radiation zoned, but only for a modest amount of time.
- EMP attacks will disable the armor's shield generator abilities.
- Skin Tight - This armor doesn't leave much room for the imagination, as it is skin tight, and thus does not permit the wearer to add any additional protective clothing between the body and the armor.
To Scherezade deWinter, the Armatura presents more than yet another armor – it represents a new chapter in her life. Having existed as an adult for little over a year yet within it undergoing nearly a decade of suffering and torture, it was upon her return from the space between dimensions that she realized her old armor no longer represented who she was on the field of battle.
As such, she set out for months to design a new one. Thanks to the income generated for her by the planning of birthday parties, she was able to travel far and wide across the galaxy in search for good building materials that would help her create a durable yet flexible armor that would provide her with most of the forms of protections she needed. Although the material looked flimsy – it was not. Various tests had been conducted to ensure the mixture of fabrics put together was as high and proper as she could get their blend to be.
Despite her personal hatred for helmets, she could no longer deny her need for one, and as such created one that could be redacted or pulled out at need, to cover her entire head, as well as added in a generator shield which she could bring out at will.
Entire nights were spent designing the overall look of the armor, the usage of the hexagons, and how it would enhance her body both in appearance and abilities.
After many months, the armor was complete.
Edited by Scherezade deWinter, 23 July 2019 - 10:28 PM.