OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Create a substance that can be used universally to block acid attacks.
- Image Source: Um... YouTube link then. https://www.youtube....h?v=3ayRImPvcQU
- Primary Source: The video.
A substance created as an easy counter to acids, "Slick" was designed be applied to any surface like a paint. This allows the armor to take more acid damage mainly by letting the acid simply slide away, plus some anti-acid properties. Slick also serves a a repellent for mud and oils, leaving many Mandalorians to use it on there armor to keep visors clean in combat.
- Name: "Slick" Anti-acid Coating
- Manufacturer: MandalArms
- Affiliation: United Clans of Mandalore
- Homeworld (optional): N/A
- Modularity: No
- Material: Hydrophobic substances, anti-acidic substances
- Classification: Spray on compound
- Weight: Very Light
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): None
- Liquids easily slide off anything with this coating sprayed into it.
- Anti-acid protection.
- Prevents acids from eating to the coated item by causing it to slide off.
- Can be sprayed on anything.
- Can be eaten away in four shots of acid in the same spot, or by a constant stream.
- Basically no protection from anything else.
“Slick” is a spray on substance designed to be a universal anti-acid system for the United Clans of Mandalore. The substance does this by simply having the acid slip off the surface it creates, and the spray can be used on any material. Slick is also useful for keeping mud and oils off of armor and visors, and is often used for that purpose.
Edited by Mig Gred, 01 May 2019 - 03:51 PM.