13 replies to this topic

Verros

Verros

The Wandering Padawan

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 25 posts

Hey all,

Just rolled a new character, been meaning to get back to them good ole' basics with a Padawan level character for a while, and finally bit the bullet and did it. So meet Verros. He's a down-on-his-luck Ex-Sith that's mourning the loss of his family. Last sighted on Nar Shadda, he breaks up the monotony of bar crawling to run the odd job or two, mostly to make enough money to try gambling his way to a steady income. I have no plans for the character whatsoever, his fate is in your hands. The board has been set, and the pieces are moving. Where he goes next will be influenced by the characters he interacts with. So come one, come all, come on down to Nar Shadda and say hi to the newest member of the Chaos-verse!

aSOfRGf.jpg

Orex Mauda

Orex Mauda

The Mad Philosopher

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,158 posts

An idea I've been toying with but one I haven't yet developed is a new Dark Side collective. He's ex-sith and probably in no state to go back to them, but if I end up putting together this new force perspective, it certainly won't be Sith. Wondering if you'd be interested at a later date?

Verros

Verros

Verros

The Wandering Padawan

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 25 posts

Orex Mauda

Dunno if I'd be interested or not. Like I said, this particular character's future is more or less going to be determined by the RPs he gets involved in. So on down the road, he may end up casting off the dark side all together, or he may end up becoming Sith once again. The direction of the character will be determined exclusively by the RP he's in.

aSOfRGf.jpg

Elise Ike

Elise Ike

Do you have a death wish

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 186 posts

hmmm a rouge force user wandering the galaxy, certainly the type I like randomly bumping into and having words, does your character have any interest in history or strange artifacts of old?

Verros

unknown.png

HEeh8Gn.pnge9g0dRJ.png7dQMqPf.jpg

Verros

Verros

The Wandering Padawan

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 25 posts

Elise Ike

Eh, that was always more his father's thing, but he's certainly not opposed to it.

aSOfRGf.jpg

Elise Ike

Elise Ike

Do you have a death wish

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 186 posts

interesting, either way i'd be up for a chance encounter thread Verros

Edited by Elise Ike, 15 May 2019 - 09:58 AM.

unknown.png

Verros

Verros

The Wandering Padawan

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 25 posts

Elise Ike

You wanna start it or shall I?

aSOfRGf.jpg

Elise Ike

Elise Ike

Do you have a death wish

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 186 posts

I'll leave it up to you since, your character is already on Nar Shadda Verros

unknown.png

Salis

Salis

Hunter for fun

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 269 posts

Hey I've got a few ideas, here's a character sum up for you on some that might go here: 

Rocho Krul: A Trandoshan Imperial Knight in the Fel Empire, also part time does stuff as a Bounty Hunter. He's a very skilled combatant and hunter, and has grown progressively more skilled in his abilities with the force. He's no Master, but he is fairly good at the things that he does know how to do. He's fairly morale for a Trandoshan, and while he does still believe in their Goddess, he doesn't believe quite the same way others do in that its only kills which get you points. But rather that all success or failure can raise or lower your score. He is also my first character on here. And is fairly well rounded in a variety of attributes. He has a bit of humor, having joked about how Trandoshans can seem intimidating at times. 

Salis Marai: A woman who grew up good at killing, she eventually joined the Jen'Ari empire where she grew rather quickly and substantially. Also very skilled combatant but unlike Rocho she has a lot more experience in use of force powers and a lightsaber, having been more officially taught. However she began to have a feeling of lack of growth with them. And currently is simply searching the galaxy on her ship as a sort of mercenary, bounty hunter, and trader, using her experience as a Sith to her advantage. She heavily enjoys fighting but it is not the sole focus of her character (even if that's how it started). She has a sort of Ventress vibe sometimes, heavy use of Ataru, often uses mockery or conversing during a fight. Though she does have a good bit more in the force powers department then Ventress does.

Xos Drikre: A Baran Do Sage, Master of the Order, Xos Drikre was born to force visions essentially. Things he couldn't control for a long time, along with immense nativity in spite of seeing things every day to tell him otherwise. He eventually came over this as part of his story, but still has sometimes had more patience then he should. He's very powerful, but avoids conflict until it's actually necessary. Preferring to speak through almost anything. He's had a few interactions now involving visions of forceusers, and one where his talents as a Baran Do Sage were actually sought out by another character. He's a very kind individual and feels empathy very deeply when others are feeling negative emotions. Actually the only one so far to never be in a fight on board, Rocho, Varian, and Salis all have been. And Poker is in one that should lead to a fight soon.

Xos Drikre has searched out a lot of people before and Verros wouldn't be the first Ex-sith for him to run into. Some fairly easy ideas:
Chance encounter, could sense his ability in the force. Maybe they just happened to be in the same place, somewhere Xos might have been stopping for fuel or something.
Visions, like I said, happen all the time. Like half my threads with him have involved him having a vision about a character and seeking them out or inquiring further. Could discover that way.

Salis is also now a mercenary, and an ex sith, so that could also be amusing. Bars, having the same job, going to a fight club, however you wanna go with that. I haven't made too much of a set path for her at the moment. But she wants to fight, explore, and grow.

Rocho: Still does bounty hunter stuff, like Salis could end up at bars, fighting arenas, or be on a similar job (but only if it's basically some form of hunting down a person or animal, he only does this to gain points after all). 

Verros

image0.gif

Verros

Verros

The Wandering Padawan

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 25 posts

Salis

Given the...ah...fairly traumatic history that Verros and family have, I could certainly see Xos being told of him through the force, or warned, however you would wish to translate it. Other two, meh, he's really not a combatant, so the few jobs he does take that involve fighting are few and far between, and he only takes them for considerable payoffs. Beyond that, he's content to settle in to a cantina and hustle Pazaak for credits.

aSOfRGf.jpg

Salis

Salis

Hunter for fun

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 269 posts

Verros

Hm, alright, cool. Well in that case, need to know what it is that Xos would be allowed to see or feel. (I'm generally careful to avoid any meta gaming so I have to ask). A general sight of him being a sith, maybe how he became one, how he stopped, and what kind of place he's currently in (vague, just kind of mean his state of presence in the force and maybe actual area if you want, make it so Xos could try and find him.). The traumatic history in particular would be something he might see, just need to be sure what I'm allowed to.

As for the others. That's fine, it does remove a lot of what they do. Bar could still work, but it'd only likely be Salis maybe cheating at the game since, you know, force sensitivity kind of gives that extra nudge to success.

image0.gif

Curtis Learchin

Curtis Learchin

Blood of a Champion

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 235 posts

Verros

I'm sure that you and I could have some fun adventures

7ba24f2126f4ad2d570d3fdf349271378c0fe392

Verros

Verros

The Wandering Padawan

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 25 posts
Curtis Learchin

Possibly. Did you have anything specific in mind?

aSOfRGf.jpg

Curtis Learchin

Curtis Learchin

Blood of a Champion

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 235 posts

@Verros 

I'll PM you and we can brainstorn a few things

7ba24f2126f4ad2d570d3fdf349271378c0fe392