OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To sub a cool piece of kitchen equipment for the galley aboard Visanj’s ship.
Canon Link: Autochef
Primary Source: Inspired by Roto-Rooter Autochef System
Manufacturer: Visanj T’shkali
Affiliation: Visanj T’shkali
Model: Epicurean 9000 Culinary Preparation Unit
Modularity: Yes, additional recipes can be programmed and existing ones removed as desired.
Production: Mass Production
Material(s): Black chromium external casing, duraplast, electronic components
- Can prepare a wide range of gourmet meals and cocktails, drawing upon more than 20,000 pre-programmed signature dishes and drinks, even through to restaurant-quality flourishes and presentation.
- Can be programmed to add/remove recipes, customizing the unit to your own tastes and needs.
- Auto-organizes galley and pantry food storage area, utensils, etc. to maximize efficiency and ensure proper food/ingredient storage, prevent spoilage, and ensure timely use.
- Can, based on food supplies inventory data, recommend dishes and drinks available within its programming.
- Performs full galley cleaning after each use.
- Cannot prepare any meal or cocktail for which it has not been programmed nor has the specific ingredients.
- Meals are only as good as the ingredients used.
- Can only prepare a single drink or dish at one time; multi-course menus must be scheduled to allow cooking times.
- If galley or pantry contents/organization are disrupted, missing, etc. the unit will not be able to function properly.
The Epicurean 9000 was inspired and lovingly designed based on the previous Roto-Rooter Autochef, whose cutting edge design by Ringovinda Systems was taken a step further.In addition to the usual autochef functions, painstaking holovideo was recorded of gourmet chefs and top-shelf bartenders to ensure the unit could replicate their methods, manners, and even their flourishes and signature presentations perfectly.An expanded memory and additional programming as well as extended track-mobility, allows the unit to cook, clean, tend bar, organize the galley and pantry, and even place and scan bar codes on stored foodstuffs to prevent spoilage.
[OOC:9/16/2019 - Changed to "Mass Production" per Factory Suggestion]
Edited by Visanj T'shkali, 16 September 2019 - 03:33 PM.