• Create Account
Photo

[RAID] The Battle of H'ratth

- - - - - Raid! Letstrythisagainshallwe?

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

Asaraa Vaashe

Asaraa Vaashe

Who am I?

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,429 posts

Kaine Australis

As tempting as that sounds I'm afraid the weather would do nothing for my skin. Could I perhaps interest you in holidaying in Kashyyyk, the jungles are lovely at this time of year.

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,769 posts

Asaraa Vaashe With or without the rest of the clan? :)

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Auteme Denko-Durren

Auteme Denko-Durren

Book throwing champion of the Galaxy

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 39 posts

Vanessa Vantai hey!

I saw your post and I was a little confused. I know my own posts haven't been all that informative about the state of the library, but I guess I kind of assumed that most people were reading Kaine Australis's posts. In post #45 he destroyed the majority of the library through a bombardment from one of his ground vehicles. Could you please clarify what your demolitionist guys are trying to do, and how they got there? IIRC there's a big battle going on in the main room, which is in between the entrances of the main temple and the library (which is placed on the north end, past the Solarium on the map), and there aren't exactly supports to place explosives on anymore. (And if it's not too much trouble could you link me to the subs for your troops so I can make informed next posts?)

In the library currently I believe there's Tehkyram, Celiana and myself. Feel free to edit your post to help fit the situation :)

(Is it just me or does everyone not get why the Sith would ever want to read a Jedi book?)

om242mj.png

Vanessa Vantai

Vanessa Vantai

Pandeima Ascendant

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 10,494 posts

Auteme Denko-Durren

Am currently getting some sleep at the airport after a day of managing, commentating, and competing at a competition. Will try and respond to this tomorrow after I'm in a more stable environment.