OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Create an astromech.
- Image Source: https://www.devianta...97KUP-513788566
- Canon Link: Astromechhttps://starwars.fan...h_droid/Legends
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Concord Specialized Technologies
- Affiliation: Open-Market
- Model: V1 Series Astromech
- Modularity: Yes, Can have a full body, or be mounted as a head unit. Tools can also be changed out.
- Material: Durasteel, droid parts
- Classification: Second Degree
- Weight: (Via Metric System)
- Height: 0.93 m
- Movement: Tracked legs
- Armaments: None standard
- Misc. Equipment: Optics, ship repair tools, basic scanner.
- Programmed to have higher independence and creativity.
- Can fit in any standard astromech slot.
- Can only speak in binary.
The V-1 series astromech was design by Concord Specialized Technologies to to pair with their starfighters, as well as others. Unlike other droids, the V-1 has a boxier frame, and a head dome similar to that of the earlier utility droids. While not much better or worse than most other astromech models, the V-1 is programmed to be highly independent and creative, which has both attracted and dissuaded buyers.