OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Create a starfighter for Clan Gred.
- Image Source: https://starwars.fan...ail_starfighter
- Canon Link: https://starwars.fan...ail_starfighter
- Primary Source: https://starwars.fan...ail_starfighter
- Manufacturer: Concord Specialized Technologies
- Affiliation: Clans of Mandalore. Clan Gred
- Model: GF-1 TwinTail
- Material: Durasteel
- Classification: Multi-role Starfighter
- Length: 16 m
- Width: 16 m
- Height: 3.91 m
- Armament: Moderate (4x Heavy laser cannons, 2x Strill universal Launch tubes)
- Defenses: Low (Shields, Ablative armor)
- Squadron Count: Average: 12
- Maneuverability Rating: Moderate
- Speed Rating: Average
- Hyperdrive Class: Average: 1
4x Heavy laser cannons
- Better agility and firepower.
- Ablative armor.
- Master of none.
- Ablative armor will burn away.
Description: Designed specifically for Clan Gred, the GF-2 TwinTail, modeled off the X-Wing TwinTail, is a powerful multi-role fighter meant to fill the gap in most of the clan's naval force. Armed with heavy laser cannons and universal launch tubes allow the fighter to take on many kinds of missions, from space superiority to CAS. Each vessel is also equipped with a V1 astromech mounted to the ship, basically acting as an extension of the main computer. Like the old Incom design, this often makes the ship have unique quirks, and basically have a unique personality all its own if allowed, which most Gred pilots do.
Edited by Mig Gred, 15 June 2019 - 09:42 AM.