OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Another addition to Bittie Land
- Image Credit:
- Role: Bittie Land dancer
- Links: N/A
- Age: 22
- Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
- Species: Hapan
- Appearance: A beautiful, petite woman with very young features. She typically sports long hair in a variety of colors.
- Name: Luxxxury (stage name), Rina Moss (real name)
- Loyalties: Bittie Land
- Wealth: Moderate
- Notable Possessions: None
- Personality: Luxxxury prides herself on her bubbly personality. She is very energetic and fun-loving, always on the move and playing around with those around her. Some call her childish while others say she's just enjoying her youth. At first, she might seem shy, but that's just how she draws you in to see what your intentions are. She has a way of reading people that confuses others on how well it works.
- Weapon of Choice: Charm
- Combat Function: Luxxxury is in no way a fighter. Danger frightens her immensely. She will be frozen in fer if she were ever in a dangerous situation.
- Mind-reading: Luxxxury has a knack for reading one's intentions through body language
- Dancing: As a Bittie Land girl, Luxxxury is an excellent dancer.
- Petite: Luxxxury is very small, making her susceptible to those stronger than her. She also fears dangerous situations of any kind, sometimes even locking up in fear when she gets into situations where injury or death are possible.
- Darkness: As a Hapan, Luxxxury has trouble seeing in dimly lit areas. Anything darker than that, she's practically blind.
There once was a girl who did not have much in the world. She had no skills or much education. All she had was her beauty. As a girl walking the streets of Naboo, she worked odd job to job. Most of it was hard labor. None of it made her happy. She had huge ambitions. She wanted to be in movies and have her name in lights and hundreds of thousands of adoring fans. But, where she was now, she wasn't going to get it.
Or so she thought.
One day, the girl took a job cleaning at a local bar. While working, Djonas Vile came across her and immediately realized her beauty. He gave her his card and told her to meet him at his spot in a few days. A few days later, the girl made her way to where she was told to meet Djonas. But, he was not there. There was only some other girls who appeared to also be waiting within the large room. Moments after Rina arrived, another woman entered the room. She appeared older than the other women there and much more serious. AS she walked past each of the girls, she gave them a somewhat thorough inspection. The woman stopped at Rina and looked her over a bit longer than the others. After looking the girls over, the woman moved towards the exit then left the room after informing the girls they could leave. This left Rina confused, but she left as she was told.
A few days had passed and Rina had heard nothing from Djonas in regards to what happened that day. Then, Rina recieved a holomessage informing her that she was accepted for the job. Only thing was, Rina didn't know what the job was. The message also came with instructions on where to be and when to be there, so she followed them. She made her way to an antique shop near the center of Theed. Once inside, the store owner instantly knew Rina's purpose for coming to the store and led her to the back and up to a secret entrance. He opened the door for her then she walked inside.
What she found was not at all what she expected. She had walked into a dressing room where quite a few women were getting their makeup and outfits ready. Rina was very confused by this until the woman who inspected her before walked up to her. She introduced herself as Lady Krane and told Rina that she was now a Bittie Land girl.
Edited by Neri Rashal, 07 July 2019 - 06:52 AM.