132 replies to this topic

Darth Prazutis

Darth Prazutis

Immortal Shadow Hand

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,807 posts
Laandur Solus

It’s a Force Storm as per the force power. As always on Chaos it is up to the player to determine what damage is taken. It can take some, a lot, minimal, or none, it could be just a fluff piece for your post, or a major component. Praz just put it there, react to it as you will.

Veiere Arenais

Veiere Arenais

Senior Assembly Member & Silver Jedi Ambassador

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,040 posts

Darth Prazutis

We need to stop meeting like this.

:P

UgCO5NV.png

hJrtOXv.gif

9W1Zuct.png|65efa8eb2f3d12b103d176987b3c29b1-dbret8z|friOAgG.png

[Jedi Battle-Armor] ["The Judiciary" Heavy Cruiser] [Senior Officers]

~ The right course of action rarely comes with ease, and without personal sacrifice ~

Darth Prazutis

Darth Prazutis

Immortal Shadow Hand

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,807 posts
Veiere Arenais

Your survival of our last meeting has yet to be determined you! *sweeps Kiwi-V under the carpet*

Veiere Arenais

Veiere Arenais

Senior Assembly Member & Silver Jedi Ambassador

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,040 posts

Darth Prazutis

:lol: 

Like-wise, Darth!

First Force Storm since Atrisia, for Veiere to see. You just can't come in without a good entrance huh! :P

UgCO5NV.png

hJrtOXv.gif

9W1Zuct.png|65efa8eb2f3d12b103d176987b3c29b1-dbret8z|friOAgG.png

[Jedi Battle-Armor] ["The Judiciary" Heavy Cruiser] [Senior Officers]

~ The right course of action rarely comes with ease, and without personal sacrifice ~

Azure Djitred

Azure Djitred

Turjilyi'r be Vanquo, Lost Lsu

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 83 posts

Tracyn Ordo Hey hon! Just wanted to see how much longer I should wait for your next post?

Weapons: The Lsu Legacy Blade II Pets: Cuddles the Rancor II Equipment: Medicinal salves and drinks II Armor: Oyacyir Ta'hyapr

Clan_Solussig.png

Immortal Cyan

Immortal Cyan
  • Writers
  • 225 posts

Romi Jade, in the post before your last I was under the impression that your character was positioned next to Coren Starchaser, or at least close enough to him that she could give him a glance and speak to him. I initiated an attack on both Romi and Starchaser under that assumption in my last post, but now it seems that she has kind of...disappeared off to somewhere else entirely in your latest post. I'm not sure if it was just an oversight or a mistake on your part, but if you could please rectify the error that would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

Edited by Immortal Cyan, 01 August 2019 - 04:30 PM.

Romi Jade

Romi Jade

Jedi Beauty

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 593 posts
Immortal Cyan

Per my arrangement with my dueling partner, she was advancing towards that specific area, and has been further up from Coren. Yes, I did cut out a lot in order to get to my pre-arranged duel before the deadline. If you could, please omit me from that attack as i’ve already been someone’s writing partner prior to the invasion starting.

Thank you.

Valiens Nantaris

Valiens Nantaris

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 19,851 posts

Romi Jade Immortal Cyan

If Romi has an appointment pre-organised from before the invasion she is free to engage in that.

We don't compel people to write together if they don't want to or can't because of time limitations.

BBS8Bub.jpg

57wSzTY.png3cFUgUN.png1iYfC3H.pngWJCVATQ.png

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 5,494 posts

Just a headsup to anyone following the fleeting battle, but Kaine Australis and I are editing our posts to better reconcile some differences between us in how we envisioned things running.

This probably shouldn't effect anyone else, but I wanted us to be transparent about it in case someone was thinking of jumping into the engagement.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Jay Scott Clark

Jay Scott Clark

~ 🧨 ~

• Writers
  • 10,352 posts

We don't compel people to write together if they don't want to or can't because of time limitations.

This changes everything I've ever believed about PvP on Chaos.

Valiens Nantaris

Valiens Nantaris

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 19,851 posts

Jay Scott Clark

Unrelated to this discussion of the invasion. Move discussion to another thread if you need to.

BBS8Bub.jpg

57wSzTY.png3cFUgUN.png1iYfC3H.pngWJCVATQ.png

Asaraa Vaashe

Asaraa Vaashe

Who am I?

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,580 posts

And that's the invasion period folks! 

Thank you everyone who showed up to right. This has been one of the most enjoyable invasions I've been a part of. Just because the judgement period is over, that doesn't mean that you have to stop writing so if people have character arcs they're still working on please keep them going, it's been an amazing read so far! 

Adenn Kyramud

Adenn Kyramud

Buy'ce olar, kar'ta ogir

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 529 posts

Special thanks to UCM allies that showed up this invasion, your presence and help was appreciated! For everyone else, thanks for a fun invasion and good coordination. :)