• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Celiana

Celiana
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,327 posts

a37831cf349ec558b836e915e2b2842e.jpg

The Silver Rest of Kasshyyyk had grown since we first moved our homes and lives here. Change it seemed was inevitable, I certainly had both physically and mentally. I still remembered Voss and my first loves there. Zephyr now, who knew what had happened to him...and Aria.... it still haunted me about her. I'd grown though and now I stood outside in one of the outdoor meditation areas of The temple. Typically most students and Masters would be asleep at this hour, as it was I had trouble sleeping anyways so I stood underneath the branches of a tree atop a roof. 

My swords were sheathed across my back and reaching out with The Force I pulled my straight hilt saber free of the magnetic catch on my belt. I heard the crystals tinkle in movement from the strands of leather on the hilt. Igniting the aqua blade as I flourished the blade out to the side. I began my typical format of meditation running through Soresu forms...somehow it always helped me clear my head. If anyone was actually up and went for a late-night walk odds were they'd see me outside under the tree. Starlight illuminated the plaza as I began moving more rapidly through saber forms. From Soresu into Djem-So I flowed, I had the sense there were others awake in the temple now. I wondered if anyone would come to see the show I was putting on....

Odin Stormbreaker

Odin Stormbreaker

Odin Stormbreaker

Wild Knight Leader

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 40 posts

From a corner of the courtyard, Odin sat alongside his trusted companion R6 as he watched closely at the movements a woman made. Every step she took was followed by a unique grace. He couldn't look away. Luckily, for him, R6 kept quiet. To disturb such a display would certainly damn the 2 of them to life of awkwardness for watching a woman in secret and without her permission. Wouldn't be the first time it has happened to Odin, anyway. After a few moments of watching the woman's technique, Odin decided to step out into the moonlight, pretending he was on a night walk. Once his and R6's full forms were revealed by the light of the moon, he stopped to speak up.

"What's a little bird like you doing up at this hour?"

Celiana

Praxeum.png

Celiana

Celiana
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,327 posts

I sensed him before I heard him, midway through a Makashi flourish I moved into a Djem-So flurry. As he asked his question I pivoted into a backhand strike. My aqua blade illuminating my face and I flashed him a smile. "Little bird huh? Well I find there's a certain peace when most others are asleep. Plus the saber forms I practice and blend are considered...aggressive for a Jedi. How about yourself? Seems a bit too coincidental for a simple night walk." Gesturing towards a nearby bench with my saber I said "Have a seat, or you're welcome to join me. Been awhile since I've had a sparring partner...."

Odin Stormbreaker