OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a personal starfighter for Celiana
- Image Source: http://www.psychofor...y/spaceship.htm
- Canon Link: Linked at relevant locations in sub. Materials are linked as are weapons and armor.
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Celiana
- Affiliation: Celiana
- Model: N/A
- Material: Quadanium steel, Glasteel Viewport, Reflec Coating
- Classification: Multipurpose fighter
- Length: 15 meters
- Width: 30 meters
- Height: 4 meters
- 2x Laser Cannons
- 2x Ion Cannons
- 2x Reaper Class Mag Autocannons
- 2x Missile Launchers
- Missile bay holds up to 16x missiles in one loadup.
- Molecular Shielding
- Particle Shields
- Ablative armor
- Squadron Count: 1
- Maneuverability Rating: Very High
- Speed Rating: High
- Hyperdrive Class: 1
ALL STANDARD FEATURES
- Sublight Drive
- 1 weeks worth of consumables
- Stealth Systems
- Molecular Shielding
- Additional Weapons Mounts allowing for weaponry to changed out. This means that ALL current weaponry can be switched out to more effectively suit prospective missions and situations.
- Defense gives way for offense. The shields and weaponry balance of The Voodoo Fighter is such that while it isn't typically involved in dog-fights the shields must be toggled off or cycled off with the type of weaponry being fired.
- Which switch do I flip now? As a multipurpose fighter craft, The Voodoo requires the pilot to pick their poison. Certain systems such as stealth and sensor jamming countermeasures can be effective but the pilot won't be able to switch the power draw over to a combat mode without completely de-cloaking. Same with combat the pilot must switch shielding types off to allow certain weapons to be fired.
Description: Celiana while having The Morrigan as her primary vessel needed a multipurpose fighter for another means of travel and as a way to fly support in engagements with enemies of The Silver Jedi. To this end she commissioned The Voodoo. A mix of stealth, combat, and recon in a fighter suited Celiana's typical activities well albeit with the price of choosing what role she wanted The Voodoo to fly in. Just like Celiana, many things come in a small package and The Voodoo is a study in balance as a fighter. The mix of ablative armor and shields was something Celiana insisted on, since cycling shields down and altering power balance to enter a combative role placed her in the position of having to cycle specific shielding off to fire specific weaponryThe ablative armor is such that after repeated heavy energy strikes the armor plates "boil away" Molecular shielding was installed to allow for energy hits to be converted to energy for The Voodoo to use itself.
Edited by Celiana, 12 July 2019 - 03:54 AM.