OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Create a standard unique lightsaber.
- Image Source: Image from Ultra Sabers.
- Canon Link: Modeled after Plo Koon's lightsaber.
- Primary Source: Lightsaber
- Manufacturer: Jedi Padawan Gnost Karr
- Affiliation: Gnost Karr
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: Yes - color crystal can be changed
- Production: Unique
- Material: Durasteel, lightsaber components.
- Classification: Lightsaber
- Size: Average
- Weight: Light
- Yellow Solari Crystal
- Historically accurate hilt - Jedi Master Plo Koon's hilt
- Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse
Jedi Padawan Gnost Karr began his instructions under the tutelage of his esteemed uncle Kian Karr. His early training was done by Masters and Knights of the Jedi Temple, but when he was old enough to venture off planet safely, Kian began to take Gnost with him on Jedi Shadow business and began his training in more earnest. To this end, Kian oversaw the construction of Gnost's first lightsaber. Gnost chose to design the hilt modeled on the hilt of legendary Kel Dor Jedi Master Plo Koon. The hilt's design makes it ideal for the more defensive styles of combat such as Shien or Soresu. Additionally, the yellow crystal that Gnost chose is a Solari Crystal that creates a somewhat thicker blade more adept at defensive fighting. Gnost also designed the blade with a Bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse, as Kian had insisted on this feature due to the unpredictable nature of combat locations.
- Can cut through many materials with relative ease.
- Thicker blade ideal for defensive lightsaber forms.
- Operates under water.
- Cortosis will short the blade if in contact.
- Thicker blade makes some fighting styles more difficult (e.g., Makashi)