OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a droid to sentry turret.
- Image Source: https://ianllanas.de...y-Gun-619979165
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: http://starwarsrp.ne...c/127914-sg-11/
- Manufacturer: Mirdirmorut
- Model: SG-13
- Production: Minor
- Affiliation: Mirdirmorut and Closed-market
- Modularity: N/A
- Material: Durasteel, droid components, PR-20, Sensors, Scanners, Ray shields, integrated ammunition bays, auto reload mechanisms, DION fibre, mirdimorut droid brain
- Classification: Fourth Degree
- Weight: 40kg
- Height: 2.2m
- Movement: Bipedal
- Armaments: PR-20
- Misc. Equipment: Sensors, scanners, Ammo bays
- 2 x PR-20
- Ray shields
- integrated ammunition bays
- autoreload mechanisms
- mirdimorut droid brain
- DION fibre
- Shielding from the blasts - Ray shields to help with blaster fire.
- Smart and learns quick - It is a quick learner and is smart enough to be accurate in hitting things.
- DIONing it - High Ion and EMP resistance.
- Physical damaging - The droid is damaged by kinetic attacks more than usual.
- We Have been jammed sir - It is susceptible to having it's communications jammed.
The SG-11 is an update on the sentry guns within the ME and the CIS. Built in one of the many joint projects between Mandal Arms and the CIS it is designed to hold a key position from enemy forces. The droid's processing computer allows it to uses it scanners and sensors to give it a good aim at targets with the 2 SR-100's. Ray Shields were added so that the droid was able to take more blaster fire however due to the design of the droid if it is hit at all with kinetics is becomes inoperable in some way.
With the company falling to Rex's son Tom Taff and many of the companies older ties dying off it was decided they required a new version of the SG-11's. As such the SG-13's were but into production with only Mirdirmorut resources being used especially since any ties with the company who had originally supplied the guns on the turrets had been cut off when the company left the ME. As such PR-20's were used in the construction as well as a droid brain and DION fibre.
These new items allowed the droid to have better accuracy than the original one as well as the EMP resistances now. Meaning the droid won't just fall silent through the usual means. The PR-20 also burns through shields and armour giving people more issues than they might originally expect from a gun emplacement.