OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To Sub a standard Light Armor
- Image Source: Original Image - Edits all done by me
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: Norris Root
- Manufacturer: Darth Skodd
- Affiliation: Darth Skodd
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No
- Material: Coarseweave, Norris root, Shellspider silk and Duraplast
- Classification: Multipurpose
- Weight: Light
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: High
- Elements: Low
- Sonic: None
- Many Pockets
- Norris root dye provides Lightsaber resistance
- Shellspider silk provides energy and kinetic resistance
- Light weight and flexible
- Looks rather regal
- Hold the ancient Sith symbol
The robes are simple, practical and lightweight. A style that fits Darth Skodd perfectly. Skodd has always favored little to no armor. These robes grant him that request and more. The attire consists primarily of a mixture of coarseweave layers shellspider silk layers and then norris root dye to top off the robes with additional protection. On the very outside of the robes are a light layering of duraplast over the torso(Chest, back & side of hips) and the shoulders as well. The attire contains many pockets and in this way is plentiful in terms of storage. The robes outer right shell of shoulder armor is marked with the symbol of the ancient sith that came before Skodd. A testament of those who came before him.
- Allows for Wide range of movement and flexibility.
- Resistant to Vibroblades .
- High Resistance to lightsaber strikes.
- High Resistance to blaster fire.
- Was not designed to take heavy damage.
- Does little within the realm of protecting against the elements.
- It is not highly kinetic resistant.
- Cannot withstand sustained damaged from a lightsaber without taking damage.