* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
494 replies to this topic

Ferron Troste

Ferron Troste
  • Character
    • Character Bio
  • 256 posts

I would like a second attempt at approval for my Predator-Carrier 03/4. I am willing to make it more of a mobile docking station of sorts, and not a Carrier where ships can dock with it and travel with it. I am willing to take suggestions and any necessary requirements to allow it to be approved for use.

Tefka

Tefka

SWRP Owner

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 7,980 posts

Ferron Troste

The submission has been re-reviewed and denied.

Issue: "Teleporting."

Ferron Troste

Ferron Troste
  • Character
    • Character Bio
  • 256 posts

Tefka

I think I just said I'd remove any carrier abilities, so there wouldn't be any "teleporting"

Darth Maliphant

Darth Maliphant

そよ風

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,558 posts

Posting both for second chance in the same post since they were denied for the same reason. Originally, they were denied because both contained more than three species in their genetic material, which is something I'm willing to change, but the rule seems to speak of character creation itself rather than bio-tech. Additionally, secondary inquiries said that non-sentient bio-tech should be run through the factory, and as these are genetic augmentation rather than outright species, it only seems right they belong here.

Links in question. 

http://starwarsrp.ne...ascular-system/

http://starwarsrp.ne...-muscle-tissue/

Posted Image

Tefka

Tefka

SWRP Owner

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 7,980 posts
Second chance denied.

Reason: These subs are from April and were denied by the previous Factory Administrator by way of the RPJ working for that Administrator. It will not be my direction to overturn the previous Administrations second chance decisions in my first few months as Factory Admin.

Tefka

Tefka

SWRP Owner

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 7,980 posts
Darth Maliphant

Darth Maliphant

Darth Maliphant

そよ風

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,558 posts

Tefka

The submissions have never been second chanced, so there would be no overturning of a decision. Infact, the factory administrator wasn't actually involved in either denial, since the follow up was done by yourself. Mind you, you yourself told me to wait to second chance them for that very reason, so this is why it has taken so long.

Regardless, if a second chance isn't being considered despite no prior second chance being filed, would resubbing them as separate entities work, or still be looked down upon?

Edited by Darth Maliphant, 16 October 2018 - 06:10 AM.

Posted Image

Khonsu Amon

Khonsu Amon

=] IMPETU ☼ SOLIS [=

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,261 posts

Gir Quee | Jairus Starvald - At your earliest convenience could either of you please do me the solid of archiving the following submissions? Decided to rename them, thus prompting the resubmittal. lol

Thanks in advance!

Jairus Starvald

Jairus Starvald

Eidoloclast

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,819 posts

Khonsu Amon

All done! 

EIn4JJT.gif

Eidoloclast_copy1.png

Kyli DT-6767

Kyli DT-6767

The Cold & Loyal Warrior

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 250 posts

Would you mind taking a look at this application I had archived? It's the second part of the First Order's Death Trooper development, in my view the previous judge consciously or unconsciously dismissed many of the exploitable weaknesses and numerical restrictions that were included in the profile for the sake of not just PvP balance but to emphasize the lore importance, value, cost and limited deployment of the augmentations as represented by assigning a discrete number on the sum of player characters and approved profile non-player characters who can possibly be included under the submission.

Jamie Pyne Tefka

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 5,048 posts

Kyli DT-6767, for the future, you can address also future requests to myself (the current Factory Administrator) and/or Jairus Starvald, the roleplay judge assigned to the Factory.

I will look into this and give an answer in the next day or so.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 5,048 posts

Kyli DT-6767, I can move this from the archive back to the technology forum if you'd like for it to be eventually approved.

I should mention that right now, with the current iteration of the Factory, that unless a submission explicitly breaks a board rule, Factory Staff cannot deny it, even if they feel like it's unbalanced. What our Factory Judges currently do is provide nonbinding advice when it comes to submissions. 

In other words, you do not have to follow this last judge's advice in order to get this approved, but I often recommend that you do follow their advice. However, it is more likely to be reported if you do not follow their advice. If that happens, the sub gets pulled back to the old judging process with mandatory edits and the like. If this happens enough times as a submitter,you run the risk of getting a temporary and eventually permanent ban from the Factory.

As a personal opinion on the sub, while I do not think that the base concept is an issue, I do think it could use some work with the balancing and some wording within the submission itself. That's my personal recommendation though, and even as Factory Administrator, that's an entirely nonbinding suggestion.

Let me know what you'd like to do next or if you have any other questions.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kyli DT-6767

Kyli DT-6767

The Cold & Loyal Warrior

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 250 posts

Gir Quee,

If you would kindly move it from the archive to the technology forum so I can work on it I'd greatly appreciate that, thanks.

Jairus Starvald

Jairus Starvald

Eidoloclast

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,819 posts

Kyli DT-6767Gir Quee

Moved the submission back to the Tech section as requested. 

EIn4JJT.gif

Eidoloclast_copy1.png

Khonsu Amon

Khonsu Amon

=] IMPETU ☼ SOLIS [=

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,261 posts

Gir Quee | Jairus Starvald - At your earliest convenience, could I request the following submissions archived? Y'all be doing me another solid, and thank ye kindly. :3

Edited by Khonsu Amon, Today, 12:14 AM.