FAMILY:

My Mommy

My Second Mommy

My Sister

My Uncle

My uncle

My Godmother

My Grandmother

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

Strengths:

Melee skills

Minor magical skills

Weaknesses:

Highly Protective of her sister and family

Lesser skilled with magics

Minerva's constant experiment

BIOGRAPHY:
Well I was born with my sister Minerva Vessia to Mommies Shinju and Dharma. We were raised as witches following the teachings of Petra Cavataio. As time has gone on we have done a whole lot but nothing more important then this.... Me and Minerva are awesome. Even if my sister does do the whole magic potion thing that made my hair and face different. Her use of magic is mostly better then mine but I have skills few others can do. I have a sith sword from Ashin and SPencer... I have a protective dress from Mommies and now I am learning about our family. Lauda, Mira, La'Ca, Keiko, Petra.

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Edited by Bundori , 10 June 2018 - 01:19 PM.

Lucien Cordel

Lucien Cordel

Thus Saith the Lord

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,584 posts

arm't you the cutest 

CalHey96.gif

Mrrew

Mrrew

Monstercat

• Character
  • 3,464 posts

I was old enough to use it she gave me a chainsaw to get my own dinner.

SURPRISED-CATs-578b18.jpg 

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Beast Hunter's Guild

Signature courtesy of HK-36

Shinju

Shinju

Eater of the Dead

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,396 posts

Mrrew my daughter has a chainsaw sword she uses to go after her dinner... people, animals whatever she wants. Like the tobacco company get them while they are young.

Synlidwirh.gif

My Children / My Goddess

7W5HVKv.pngU5bprjB.png

gTLIZr4.png

"I'm perfect and can do no wrong, so any insane dribble that comes out of my mouth you should do, cause I am amoral enough that I will kill you just to prove it."