Kairon Rees

Smuggler

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 494 posts

Submission Name: The Quintessence
Link to Submission: starwarsrp.net/topic/35343-the-quintessence/
Reason for Modification: Upgrades
Modification: Non-Combative Attachments: J4 Sensor Upgrade kit, QQ-4U85 Tractor Shroud, QQ-45H/310T Countermeasures Module, Speed 7, manoeuvrability: 10, armaments add: Ventral quad laser cannon

Popo

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It

• Character
  • 3,012 posts
Submission Name: XQ4-B Platform
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Modification: I feel as if it was massively overnerfed and would like to bring it back up to only slightly nerfed standards
Modification:

Submission Name: XQ4-A Platform
Link to Submission: here
Reason for Modification: Again, I felt it was overnerfed and wish to have it brought up to the slightly nerfed level.
Modification:

For the two submission edits, the only things edited were the size of both stations (bumping them up to the original sizes and, therefore, the size of the two connected [100m under 1,000m however]) and bumping the guns back up to the original amount.

tumblr_nev2r93F1S1rnpi4to1_1280.png

Allyson Locke

Allyson Locke

Nice Admin

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 7,059 posts

Ice When doing modifications its customary to do a dev thread to go along with them, even when its something small. Please provide a 10post dev thread to your submission. 

tumblr_oxj20oVk6k1qbtngzo1_1280.png

ZhHuiUc.gif

Ice

Ice

Character

• Character
  • 1,056 posts
Spencer Jacobs

Hey Spencer. The ship was never approved. So its not a modification to anything in existence. Just changes to an old sub, but enough that seemed to warrent a fresh start. If you don't think so though, I can simply copy my new sub and paste it over the old one after it is brought out of archives. Let me know which you prefer. Either the way it is, or bring out the old one. Thanks.

Allyson Locke

Allyson Locke

Nice Admin

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 7,059 posts

Ice If the ship wasn't approved and not a modification...what is it doing in the modification thread? Anything in archives needs to be second chanced to be brought back out. I'm trying to understand what you're trying to do here. 

Edit: Either way, if you look at every other modification there is a dev thread attached. No exceptions. 

ZhHuiUc.gif

Ice

Ice

Character

• Character
  • 1,056 posts

Spencer Jacobs

....What?  The ship isn't in the modifications thread...  I'm confused.  I'm also not second chancing the old ship.  Though it was never denied either, simply awaiting dev threads.  A WIP if you will.  The old ship however, was an assault class frigate.  This is a support class frigate.  Same pic but different ship in a lot of ways.  It didn't make much sense to redo the old sub so much as apposed to simply starting fresh.  I mean, if you really want me too, I have no problem doing that.  Just let me know.

Allyson Locke

Allyson Locke

Nice Admin

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 7,059 posts

Ice Okay. 

Obviously I'm misunderstanding here. Please basically spell it out for me what exactly you want done. By the way it sounded was that you were trying to change the ship that's approved to the ship that is waiting for dev threads lol. 

ZhHuiUc.gif

Ice

Ice

Character

• Character
  • 1,056 posts
Spencer Jacobs lol no worries. In a nutshell, ignore the old ship sub cuz the new one has so many changes as to not really be the same vessel. Ayden and I are currently in deliberations on my Shadow Raven sub that now has almost 250 posts backing it. No modifications, no second chances, no bringing out old subs. Simply Ayden judging a new ship design. (Though admittedly with the judges suggestions in it from the old one)

Camellia Swift

Camellia Swift

Camellia

• Character
  • 2,193 posts

Submission Name: Dreadnought Cruiser Class II
Link to Submission: http://starwarsrp.ne...ii/#entry497160
Reason for Modification: Historically it was a heavy power house and was dubbed a heavy cruiser. Minor alterations to some of its armaments are made to reflect it. In addition so its speed is more measurable on the new scale.
Modification:

Armaments:

• Long Range Quad Turbolaser Turrets x 6
  • Turbolaser Batteries x 12
  • Heavy Concussion Missile Launchers x 6
  • Quad Laser Cannons x 20
  • Flak Cannons x 8
  • Point-Defense Cannons x 8

Speed Rating: 14

Maneuverability Rating: 14

Velok the Younger

Velok the Younger

When I Was A Young Warthog

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,950 posts
Submission Name: The Lethewalker
Reason for Modification: I alchemized it.
Modification: Add 'alchemical metal (superstructure)' to Materials, and the following paragraph to Description:

At the Battle of Chalcedon, the Lethewalker was tasked to disable several escaping slaver craft.  One of them entered a decaying orbit; lacking support, the Lethewalker's only option was to attempt to use its two tractor beams and powerful engines to pull the far larger ship out of the gravity well, at the risk of ripping the tractor beam housing right off the hull.  Rave decided to apply alchemy to the tractor beam housing and the superstructure elements that held it in place.  Over the course of the battle, and for some time afterward, she applied alchemy to the entire superstructure.  The hull plating remains alusteel-reinforced quadranium; the ship's bones, however, are effectively indestructible, greatly increasing the Lethewalker's collision resistance and overall durability.

5RrrlUB.png

Talia Castillon

Talia Castillon

0x

• Writers
  • 3,255 posts

Submission Name: The Ghost Ship

Link to Submission: [x]

Reason for Modification: Updating the ship to new guidelines, changing the affiliation and modernizing it in general.

Modification:

*All of this has been done with permission from the Levantines, I have talked it over with Seydon of Arda before hand. Seeing as he's on his LOA now, Ilias Nytrau can vouch that I ain't pulling things out of my backside.

retrogue5.gif

Ilias Nytrau

Ilias Nytrau
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,931 posts
I can confirm that there is no magic trick involving Jared Ovmar's backside being performed, here.

J3i3gc8.png

v38yGA5.png

Lanter Kells

Lanter Kells

Who'll Stop the Rain?

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 13,617 posts
Submission Name: The Role Model
Modification: Added Special Feature: Thin sensor-dampened smuggling compartments (appear as structural elements on scans).

Ella Nova

Ella Nova

Conceited

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,261 posts

Submission Name: Omen-class command ship (unique)
Link to Submission: [x]
Reason for Modification: Transferal of ownership; complying with rules
Modification: Change tag from 'New Order' to 'One Sith'

Link to IC thread transferal -> [x]

Ayden Cater

Ayden Cater

Grumpy Goat

• Writers
  • 3,484 posts

Some how this request and this request got a little mixed up. The dimension modification for the latter got applied to the former somehow, as well as to itself. So I just need the Horn-class fixed.

Popo

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It

• Character
  • 3,012 posts

Submission Name: XQ4-B Platform
Reason for Modification: I feel as if it was massively overnerfed and would like to bring it back up to only slightly nerfed standards
Modification:

Submission Name: XQ4-A Platform
Link to Submission: here
Reason for Modification: Again, I felt it was overnerfed and wish to have it brought up to the slightly nerfed level.
Modification:

For the two submission edits, the only things edited were the size of both stations (bumping them up to the original sizes and, therefore, the size of the two connected [100m under 1,000m however]) and bumping the guns back up to the original amount.

I think this was overlooked. Just checking and all.

Balaya Praelior

Balaya Praelior

Balaya Zambrano, One of Many

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,095 posts

Submission Name: Savan Class Carrier
Link to Submission: http://starwarsrp.ne...-class-carrier/
Reason for Modification: Tag is incorrect
Modification: Change tag to one sith

Soliael Devin Talith

Soliael Devin Talith

Family Man

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 4,693 posts

Popo Your edits directly countermands what the Judges and Factory Admin at the time approved. There is no additional Dev Thread or work on the subs though you are increasing the firepower by quite a bit. Without an added Dev Thread, I'm afraid i won't be changing the subs.

Everything else has been updated.

Posted Image

Popo

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It

• Character
  • 3,012 posts

Soliael Devin Talith

The only thing I care about is the size of the stations and the link ability. The guns can stay the same if that's going to somehow unbalance the submission.

The guns were, if you notice on one of the subs, offered by an Admin at the time to bring up to standard. An offer I declined at the time as another admin had already approved the other submission with the nerfed guns before he could make the offer. I declined it figuring I could request a submission modification to bring the both of them back up to snuff instead of the super-nerf that they were given.

My request countermands only the Factory Judge in question who, at the time, was still learning the ropes per my understanding. Neither admin spoke up against the submission and one offered to let me un-nerf the submission, at least gun-wise.

I'd rather avoid a dev thread to un-nerf something that was nerfed at the start, but if that is required I'll happily write up a blog post for it in my spare time.

EDIT: forgot to clarify a part.

Soliael Devin Talith

Soliael Devin Talith

Family Man

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 4,693 posts

Popo For future reference, for something like this it is better to PM then throw it out in public.

That being said. You make some excellent points and I'll re-review and poke around.

Posted Image