(I will add any more details if you want me to, just let me know.)
http://www.mineralmi...st-earrings.jpg (credit to MinaeralMiners.com)
- Intent: To create a hidden tracking device for Nellja that also looks pretty and matches her personality.
- Development Thread: N/A (will make if required)
- Manufacturer: Nellja Noxburry
- Modularity: Yes (to add different low hanging crystals)
- Production: Unique
- Material: Amethyst gems; Desh-Terenthium casings; clear sound detector.
- Description: All you see at first is a lovely pair of earrings with a purple gem on each. A pair of low hanging earrings can be attached at the bottom to add to the wonder. HOWEVER, the part people DON'T catch are the clear sound tracking devices inside them. Nellja can activate and deactivate the hearing aids at will to help her tracks enemy movements through sound. She pushes the attached amethyst gem, actually a button, to set it going. She can hear up to twice the wavelengths of sound for the human ear and can even eavesdrop into a conversation through a thin door. The one thing that she does not like about these earrings is that when she first turns the sound detector on, it makes a lot of noise (and it's right in her ear!). Anything she hears up close becomes super loud, like when somebody bumps into a microphone, so timing is everything for this device. If a loud noise happens at all, especially during combat, the noise will be amplified causing pain in the ears and even hea d. This device is mainly used in combat to track opponents.