• This topic is locked This topic is locked
217 replies to this topic

Lauri Törni

Lauri Törni

The Finnish Commenori

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 121 posts
What would I need to do to set up a squa for my character? The squad is just regular Commenori infantry, and the military unit template looks to be for large scale units, or commando squads.

Zeradias Mant

Zeradias Mant

Viridian Zenith

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,613 posts

Lauri Törni

The military unit template is pretty universal, so you should be able to use it for your squad.  If you have any other questions, feel free to tag me.

jp6SZYE.png

Asharad Graush

Asharad Graush

C H A M P I O N O F O R D E R

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,105 posts

Possible to replace 'Occidio' with 'Forsworn' in this submission title

Quietus

Quietus

..::>> Hunting Again <<::..

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,972 posts

Asharad Graush

http://starwarsrp.ne...-modifications/

xNEESwG.gif

Auron Song

Auron Song

Heir to the Song Dynasty

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 932 posts

I want to create an NPC for training purposes, who will require some development threads to exist. Am I able to commence the training before the NPC is officially approved, as it contributes to his own development threads?

auronsig.png

JwNuQ1l.gif

song.png

Quietus

Quietus

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,972 posts

I want to create an NPC for training purposes, who will require some development threads to exist. Am I able to commence the training before the NPC is officially approved, as it contributes to his own development threads?

Development threads are not required.

Submitting to the Codex is optional.

If you wish to submit the NPC now, that's fine. If you wish to submit the NPC later along with some linked threads for posterity, that is also fine.

If you wish to never submit the NPC ever, that is fine as well (unless it's super overpowered and someone reports you for it, then it is no longer fine).

xNEESwG.gif

Auron Song

Auron Song

Heir to the Song Dynasty

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 932 posts

Mahet

Thing is, this is an NPC I have already submitted in the past, which was Master level, and the resolution was a 50/60 post development would justify it, which is why I am asking this.

auronsig.png

JwNuQ1l.gif

song.png

Quietus

Quietus

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,972 posts

Mahet

Thing is, this is an NPC I have already submitted in the past, which was Master level, and the resolution was a 50/60 post development would justify it, which is why I am asking this.

We do not require dev threads for anything in Codex anymore except for Force Nexus.

If we find your NPC to be OP, it will be balanced.

xNEESwG.gif

Auron Song

Auron Song

Heir to the Song Dynasty

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 932 posts

Mahet

I see, okay. Then would you mind reassessing this thread?

auronsig.png

JwNuQ1l.gif

song.png

Verd'ika

Verd'ika

c: Fake it 'til you make eet c:

• Writers
  • 40 posts

This may or may not be a dumb question, but want to make sure I'm following the rules.

Sorry if it is!

I'm putting together a group of PC and NPC doctors for some medical RP and adventures.

As is the nature of practicing doctors, we will need patients. I'm sure that some PCs will be hurt and come across our doorstep, but is it alright to make wounded NPCs (probably mostly FO troopers) just in order to heal for RP sake?

I'm just asking because it there would potentially be a lot of 'em collectively, but most of the NPCs we would never see again.

Also, I don't see any point to flood the Codex with their entries if most of our NPCs would be short-lived in RP.

The Slave

The Slave

そよ風

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,039 posts

Dr. Aes'ona Terrani

It is entirely okay to make wounded NPC's for one off RP's, if thats what you wish to do. I would keep in mind however that the Codex is entirely optional, and by no means would you be forced to create said NPC's if you don't want to. 

I hope I helped!

91st.gif

Verd'ika

Verd'ika

c: Fake it 'til you make eet c:

• Writers
  • 40 posts

The Slave That's everything I wanted to know! Thank you. :3

I do have plans to create 1, maybe 2, supporting characters and a rival doctor/nemesis that I'll likely end up creating to flesh out at some point.

Nicair Claden

Nicair Claden

He Who Fights With Monsters

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 303 posts

Where does one go about submitting an NPC for approval?

"What have you become when even nightmares fear you?"

Qf1uViN.pngk1sPbya.pngQWukf80.png

XKqZSBU.pngSD9Og7k.png

Netherworld

Netherworld

The Call of Codex

• Writers
  • 1,695 posts

Nicair Claden

The NPC Creation subforum. However, due to the holiday season, the Codex & Factory are currently closed.

You may submit as normal when the Codex reopens on the 2nd of January. :)

CG-4287

CG-4287

"Brothers in arms are brothers for life!"

• Character
  • 8 posts

So if I want to create like a security group, Do I need to have NPC"s made first? Like if I wanted to make a Security Group with Jango Fett clones- Would I have to make a NPC for the clone(s) or since they're in lore would I just make the group and link the Jango Fett page for the clones?

Edited by CG-4287, 30 January 2018 - 10:06 PM.

Farah

Farah

Apoptosis

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 485 posts

If I want to sub a non-combat group for a faction, which template do I use? The group template say that it isn't for faction use. Would I use the NPC combat group template?

Zeradias Mant

Zeradias Mant

Viridian Zenith

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,613 posts

Farah

The NPC Group Template reads:

This template is NOT for factions, canon organizations, or groups that are or have been actively roleplayed by multiple PCs.

What it means by 'NOT for factions' is that actual factions (major, minor, or sub) should not be subbed using the Group template. Organizations within a faction are okay so long as they comply with the other guidelines set forth in the template and Codex rules.

jp6SZYE.png

Farah

Farah

Apoptosis

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 485 posts

Zeradias Mant

Gotcha, thanks for the help!