I would like to second chance this planet for several reasons.
1. In my judges first response about the location being hidden IC, she said it was fine. Then she went back and said I was being unfair with keeping it secret and denied it without the chance for me to edit.
2. For some reason I was being forced to say people have been to this planet in the past. Forgive me, but with as many billions upon billions of star systems in the galaxy, it is statistically impossible that ALL the interesting and useful star systems in the galaxy has been found. I simply want a fresh planet where the history is made by us. Not some ancient civilization, and we simply stumble on it and pick up where they left off. I don't see any reason IC or OOC why this planet being completely unspoiled by sentient contact is a problem.
3. I never once said nobody else could find the planet and/or make use of it. I never said the planet couldn't be dominioned. In fact I actually offered others finding the location as an actual thread idea and was encouraging it being found by others.
4. If Ice knowing the location of the planet and keeping it a secret is the reason why this planet is being denied, then please remove the Notes paragraph at the end. I was not given that chance. And as a side note, it still makes perfect sense that a corporation would keep the location of such a valuable world a secret for as long as possible.
5. Claims have been made that I plan to keep this planet to myself, and not share it with the community. This is completely and totally false! I have already talked to several people about starting threads and bringing them along. Threads that would involve my company, a joint business venture with another PC, the Beast Hunters Guild, and possible mercs. And that was just to start. You can ask Alli Wren and Mrrew to confirm I had already planned to include a good many people in with this planet, even while trying to keep it a secret from other corporations and factions.
6. The only thing of real importance that I am adding is Stygium crystals. And I gave 6 reasons why this planet should be allowed to have them. Not only that, but offered plenty of concessions to balance out the benefit. But I would also be willing to get rid of the lightsaber crystals and leave just the Stygium and Force crystals, if that would make it even more fair.
7. I have bent over backwards to work with the judge and get the planet updated with every worthwhile and worthless detail that was asked, and then some. I even started creating creatures to fill out the food change part and explain more in the biology section. As originally requested, even though it didn't make sense to do so for a planet that hadn't been approved yet....for obvious reasons.
8. I am still willing to work with a judge and critique it a bit more if required. And would request if the yet more changes I have already offered here are still not acceptable, for demands be made to make them acceptable rather just smashing it with the denied stamp and moving on. Especially after the hours of work put into making this planet as developed as it is.
9. I'd also add to the end of the intent portion with "for people to discover, explore, fight over, and profit from."