• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Darth Isolda

Darth Isolda

Chosen Of Vahl

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,433 posts

You think you some kinda Jedi? Being able to say poodoo like that? 

EVA-GREEN_AMORA_ENCHANTRESS_THOR-3_MARVE

3rZhO44.gif

8ca165e06260c32ec6e475e0d5625d76.jpg

KYVWJ4l.gif

DC3nZdr.png

One Sith | Ember of Vahl | Armor

Boethiah

Boethiah

Dark Messiah

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 4,567 posts

Oh you know... Just checking on this thread to see what it's all about... 

mshckd.gif

8zNLs7N.png

IWmJQzC.png

Darth Kentarch

Darth Kentarch

Falling Avalanche

• Writers
  • 2,139 posts

Look at the bright side, filters may censor things. But hey, it can be hilarious.

tiananmenduck.jpg

a8NYNoN.jpg

HEeh8Gn.pngOqqacne.jpgHvNL4lO.png

Mira Rekali

Mira Rekali
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,993 posts

EVA-GREEN_AMORA_ENCHANTRESS_THOR-3_MARVE

ashley-greene-gifs-ashley-greene-3414937

I'll be waiting....

nLJLXzz.png

Beowoof

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)

• Writers
  • 1,666 posts

I was asking for clarification because the rules weren't very specific and there seemed to be differing definitions of what an FL is. And maybe I was hoping to learn how to run my own major faction in the future.

But thanks for such a friendly community.

Mother

Mother

Inversion

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 18,623 posts

I was asking for clarification because the rules weren't very specific and there seemed to be differing definitions of what an FL is. And maybe I was hoping to learn how to run my own major faction in the future.

But thanks for such a friendly community.

I apologize. Sometimes I feel as though I need to reply first in order to prevent this. As others have highlighted, the "faction leaders" are meant to be plural in both factions. A faction owner is the person who started the faction or has been elected into the position by its members to run it as their primary leadership figure. Faction admins are much the same, and together the two positions (there may be more than one admin) make up the faction's leadership (leaders). That being said, just because you are the owner or an admin does not mean you shouldn't communicate with the rest of your coworkers, so make sure that in the future if you are in a leadership position in a faction that you take steps to make your fellow staff members aware of the request for an invasion and discuss it among yourselves and the opposing faction before deciding if you should agree on terms.

WpuMERH.png

Dredge

Dredge

Kneel Before Zod

• Character
  • 2,952 posts
Tefka

I know I'm not the best person to say this. But that was a little unneeded. I know doing this and dealing with people like myself and others for years has made your disposition a little less then sunny. But the guy was just looking for some information, don't end up like the craftshop owner man. You are better than that, and I know you are better than all this. Sorry for commenting it's just my stupid do the right thing vibe. Again sorry

Posted Image

Lucien Shorn

Lucien Shorn

I Fell Into Your Brown Eyes

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,833 posts
I know I'm not the best person to say this. But that was a little unneeded. I know doing this and dealing with people like myself and others for years has made your disposition a little less then sunny. But the guy was just looking for some information, don't end up like the craftshop owner man. You are better than that, and I know you are better than all this. Sorry for commenting it's just my stupid do the right thing vibe. Again sorry

I have this blog draft I typed up last night. I wasn't going to post it. Now I am.  

^(JSC taught me that one)

tumblr_inline_nxgyw4gaZ31tuxnb9_500.gif

Dredge

Dredge

Kneel Before Zod

• Character
  • 2,952 posts
Mikhail Shorn

Blogs are nice, go for gold my friend

Posted Image

Vanessa Vantai

Vanessa Vantai

Pandeima Ascendant

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 10,350 posts

Tl;dr seems to be the best response to this, though I guess clarification could be done(by changing "leaders" to "admins"),

Thurion Heavenshield

Thurion Heavenshield

The Defender

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 7,571 posts
Tl;dr seems to be the best response to this, though I guess clarification could be done(by changing "leaders" to "admins"),

Why limit yourself to admins only? You can still be an IC leader of a faction without being the owner/admin of said faction, although it helps that you're able to deal with OOC matters.

Leadership isn't some tangible badge you can just flash in people's faces. If that was the case, anyone could just buy their way to leadership and not actually earn it.

CfJ8bye.png

k2bMxg0.png4dsxBxR.jpgXRYQXOU.jpgr8yGvPa.jpg9zpDvvI.jpgT2Z3cM2.png

Tefka

Tefka

SWRP Owner

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 7,980 posts

The rules are extremely clear when they need to be - and somewhat vague when they don't. It just seems like common sense isn't being utilized as well as it could be in this situation.

On a side note, I'm not taking leadership advice from Dredge, of all people. Go write a blog about it.

Kaiden Rohn

Kaiden Rohn

Fallen Soul

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 704 posts

I came into this thread because I wasn't too sure what the question was, and it seemed like a fair question. 

106PwpLIIXJnXi.gif

LeCJ0mm.png

tumblr_ncfmbaSI0s1s6l50qo7_r1_500.gif

"For the Republic."

Dredge

Dredge

Kneel Before Zod

• Character
  • 2,952 posts
Tefka

I'm sorry. I'm not the most mentally sound but I know good character when I see it, you're a good person Tef and I'm happy to have you as an admin rather than that jerk the craftshop owner. Don't sweat the small stuff man, have a good morning :)

Posted Image