Tmoxin Temi

Tmoxin Temi

Blood Monarch

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,851 posts

Tmoxin Temi

UxzhVfZ.jpg

Faction: Unknown | Rank:  Dark Jedi Master | Species: Hapan | Age: 34 | Sex: Female | Height: 5' 7" | Weight: 131 lbs

Eye Color: Brown | Hair: Red | Skin: Light | Languages: Basic, Hapan | Force sensitive: Yes

Strengths:  

Training: T'moxin has advanced military training and served for five years as a Hapan Secret Commando for the Queen of Hapes. Although she is no longer an officer, she is strong and in good athletic shape.

Well-educated: T'moxin comes from a wealthy family and attended the University of Coruscant. She has an extensive history of galaxy politics and knows a few languages.

Persuasive: Excellent powers of persuasion, well-connected and polished from years of finishing school on Hapes.

Weaknesses:

Xenocentric: While she's not a psychopath, T'moxin tends to look down on alien species. She more generous to near-human species but believes humans and Hapans should be the primary rulers of the galaxy. She would outwardly decry slavery, but if dealing with a slaver advanced her political goals she would probably look the other way. 

Spoiled: T'moxin hasn't experienced a lot of hardship and is used to getting what she wants.

In denial: Tmoxin would rather blatantly ignore her misdeeds rather than admit or confront them. This makes her stubborn and deceitful.

Biography: T'moxin Temi grew up on Hapes with her brother Armand Temi.Her mother and father are closely tied with the Royal Family on Hapes. She attended the University of Coruscant which is where she grew fascinated with galactic warfare and its history. Once out of school she, like her brother, she served two years the Hapan Royal Navy as a low-ranking officer.  Then she spent five years with the Hapan Secret Commandos and afterwards retired temporarily from military life to work at various Hapan government agencies.While her brother became bored with his life on Hapes, T'moxin became bored with Hapes itself and the peace it has enjoyed.

Pursing the goal of joining a more powerful military structure, she bounced around the galaxy until she landed a position as Sergeant of Arms for the Red Ravens, a criminal organization. Here she honed her skill leading mercenaries, security detail and setting up some of the fleeting operations for the Ravens. Also using her powers of persuasion, she was able to negotiate contracts between the Ravens and leading manufacturing companies like Krayt Industries and Gaillard Corporation. Unfortunately Tmoxin had a falling out with Cryax Bane, the Chiss leader of the Red Ravens and she parted ways with them.

As a Commander for the One Sith Tmoxin lead two stormtrooper platoons for the Imperial Inquisition/One Sith called The Blood Monarchs. They were comprised of stormtroopers, Imperial shock troopers and snipers (submission modification). She reported to Warmaster Darth Hauntruss. She was also the detachment commander for The Scourge, an ISD-II and controls the 182nd Legion in ground operations. During this time she reported to Commodore Hans Vaiden.

During her time in the OS and repeated exposure among Sith Lords, Knights and Acolytes, Tmoxin was able to rid herself of a prejudice against Force users (from an earlier weakness attribute - Anti-Jedi: T'moxin is known to be part of the Ni'Korish, an anti-Jedi faction which still has a small presence on Hapes. This makes her less willing to assist or even negotiate with Jedis. She is Force sensitive but until she is separated from the Ni'Korish and it's philosophies she will not be able to cultivate this skill, although her time spent serving in the military for the One Sith has allowed her to slowly begin experimenting with the Force). She is studying with a Dark Jedi Master and her alias is named Rhea Nin.

Eventually Tmoxin was forced to leave the One Sith due to traitorous activity and near-bankruptcy. She currently lives on Kamino and has established a company, along with her business partner, Gerion Ardik, which researches and manufactures pharmaceuticals.

Locations: The Commander built the Morpho Center for Imperial Training for her troops and to use as a defense outpost. The Morpho Center was recently upgraded to an IM-8005 shield projector garrison. The modifications include a 20 meter-tall landing pad to accommodate docking AT-ATs and two to three Lambda-class shuttles. The main reactor for the IM-8005 is now held in an armored bunker due to the considerable power requirements of the shield generator. There is a SLD-26 planetary shield generator which protects the Morpho Center. There is also added modularity to the main garrison to include the standard eight levels including a sensor and communications tower as well as TIE/LN starfighter hangars, control center and a tractor beam.

Once Tmoxin defected from the One Sith she re-developed the property into the Morpho Sports Complex. However, she was forgiven for her treason by Vrag and Sage Bane and occasionally does mercenary work for the OS. 

Home: When not on Kamino and Lok, Tmoxin spends her time on the Seven Moons Ranch in the foothills of Drev'starn, Bothawui. However, In recent days her whereabouts have been difficult to trace.

Family:Armand Temi (brother)

Defense: 8 Mirari Bodyguard Droids which were gifts from her former employer Cryax Bane. Tmoxin also wears a pair of custom boots for combat which are lightsaber resistant and contain a concealed dart launcher in each heel. These boots, which were made for walking of course, were also made by Draco Vereen.

Finally her armor was also made by Draco, the specs of which are located here.

Primary Force Powers: TK, Force Jump, Mind Trick, Mind Probe, Force Drain, Pyrokinesis, Force Stealth, Beast Control

Starship:

Tmoxin's current ship is the Sovereign Stingray, which is an Innesco-Class Star Yacht which was given to her as a gift by Brightstar CEO, Marek Starchaser.

Commander Temi also owns a Baudo-class yacht for personal use and protection. It is not intended for offensive warfare. For awhile the Sovereign Butterfly II was impounded in an Imperial hangar on Annaxes, but Tmoxin broke in and stole it back.

Model: Baudo-class yacht

Name: The Sovereign Butterfly II

Armaments: 1 laser cannon turrets

Crew: 1
Passengers: 8
Additional features: 1 hyperdrive-equipped escape pod

Edited by Tmoxin Temi, 19 November 2017 - 11:49 AM.

IweGBfH.gif

XTYrN3n.jpg

Tmoxin Temi

Tmoxin Temi

Blood Monarch

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,851 posts

Roleplays:

General

Ravens of the Lost Ark (Red Ravens Dominion of Makeb)

Camp Raven is very entertaining. We'll have fun when it stops raining

Hutt Tub Time Machine

Night of a Thousand Secrets

Honor among Thieves... sorta

The Ball of Bastion

[Dominion] I Would Have Been Your Daddy... [TU Dominion of Zhar]

Cuz one night wouldn't be so wrong

Systematic Security [TU Dominion of Doldur]

Blow the Wind Westerly [TU Dominion of Maramere]

Bleeding the Black Rose [War of the Roses, Anaxes]

[Dominion] The Darker-ish Crystal [Techno Union Dominion of Christophsis]

And I Take Your Money [Techno Union Dominion of Naboo]

Far From the Naboo Crowd

Shocking the Competition

The Starting Point (Techno Union Conference)

Jacob's Corporate Ladder

Genetics (Kamino)

Goooooood Morning Hypori

Imperial Dawn (First Order and Imperium Meeting)

[Skirmish] Faith in Machines (Yuuzhan Vong Skirmish of Rothana)

The Christophis Rebellion

Legends and Legacies (Sith Empire)

Fifty Shades of Crimson

Walking with a Ghost

Military

Building from the Ash-era (OS Dominion of Ashera)

Lok and Load (Stormtrooper War Games, OS only)

The New Regime

When Earth Meets Air

Blockin' and Lokkin'

I've Gotta Take a Byss (One Sith)

[Campaign] The Terminus Facility (Ground)

Deception Incarnate

Ascendency Over What Remains (OS Dominion of Crina)

[Invasion] Bark at the Moon (OS Invasion of Telti)

The First (First Order Faction)

Private

Makeb Me a Deal

Meeting the Admiral

Balmorra Butterfly

Hapan Homecoming

Something old, something new, something stolen, something blue

You Have to Walk-er Before You Can Run

(MIA) Mistress in Action

Storming the Stormtroopers

Spilling what is not vital

Lending a hand to a friend/enemy in need

The Midnight Tourist

Desert Persuasion

There are Still Shadows in Constant Light

The Devil Came Knocking

The Little Things

Sibling Rivalry

When Earth Collides With Air

Let's Make it Official

A Castle for a Blood Monarch

Anaxes Assemblage

Emerging from the Shadows

I'd Like to Thank the Academy

The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change

Every Choice Has a Consequence

I've got the brains, you've got the looks. Let's make lots of money

Morphing the Monarchs

When It Rains, It Pours

If You've Got the Money, I've Got the Time

Turning back the clock

Tailor Made for a Blood Monarch (development)

Business is the Ultimate Sport

One is the Loneliest Number

Sweet the Sting

Sportsmanship is expensive ... so by the same token are summer camps

Kills Me to No End

Stranger Things Have Happened

Yours to Command

If you want the rainbow, you must have the rain

Missed Connection

The Interview

Hutts Home for Imaginary Lives

Blood On My Feathers

Just a Day's Ride From Here

The Stormy Present

The Birth of Industrialisation

Return to Prakith

Turning of the Machine

A New Sun Rises

Close to the Borderline

A Ruusan State of Mind

Point Modie

From Dust to Dreams

Colonial Resistance

IweGBfH.gif

XTYrN3n.jpg

Tmoxin Temi

Tmoxin Temi

Blood Monarch

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,851 posts

Force Training Threads

(some under her alias Rhea Nin)

Emerging from the Shadows

Mentoring/Master Threads

Tmoxin 2.0 Threads

IweGBfH.gif

XTYrN3n.jpg

Hans Vaiden

Hans Vaiden

Pestilence

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 200 posts

Tmoxin Temi

Stormtrooper_Babe_by_PetarSlovak.jpg

Tmoxin Temi

Tmoxin Temi

Blood Monarch

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,851 posts

I'm not sure I have the answer to that question but do you...

6Zragy5.gif

Hans Vaiden

IweGBfH.gif

XTYrN3n.jpg

Lurcano Car'dann

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."

• Character
  • 531 posts

Hans Vaiden Depending on how you answer Tmoxin's next question, I may or may not cave your head in.

Posted Image

Hans Vaiden

Hans Vaiden

Pestilence

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 200 posts

Lurcano Car'dann

You'll have to get to me first, Mister Outlaw.

Tmoxin Temi

You already know my answer, dear.

Relina Zhan

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 606 posts

Tmoxin Temi

Hmmmm... I wonder what sorta Roleplays can be done here. o.o

Kenrath

Kenrath
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,690 posts

Tmoxin Temi

Hmmmm... I wonder what sorta Roleplays can be done here. o.o

lol I kinda want to know the answer to this question as well. :P

vengeancesigimage.png

Tmoxin Temi

Tmoxin Temi

Blood Monarch

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,851 posts

What happens in Hapes, stays in Hapes. ;)

Relina Zhan

Thanith Gumara

IweGBfH.gif

XTYrN3n.jpg

Kenrath

Kenrath
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,690 posts

What happens in Hapes, stays in Hapes. ;)

Relina Zhan

Thanith Gumara

And in my wonderfully demented mind and what a mind it is. :P

vengeancesigimage.png

Relina Zhan

Relina Zhan

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 606 posts

Tmoxin Temi

Nonsense. Frankly, We need more players. Any desire to come over to the Hapes Side on a more permanent basis? Our activity level is practically dead and I hate being the only dedicated player to the faction. ;/

Writing subs all the time for tech.... trying to make and keep long term RPs (and failing). I knwo it's a niche thing, but seriously... *flails arms about*

Tmoxin Temi

Tmoxin Temi

Blood Monarch

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,851 posts

I would be interested in trying to drive some activity for sure!

At some point, Tmoxin was part of the Hapan faction. I can't promise dev threads and subs, but I could help with storylines, activity and protecting Hapan interests. In terms of her relationship with Hapes, Tmoxin is a little bit estranged from her family, but I'm sure we could find a way to reunite her to the planet she loves so much.

Maybe a social thread to showcase Hapes would be fun?

Relina Zhan

IweGBfH.gif

XTYrN3n.jpg

Relina Zhan

Relina Zhan

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 606 posts

Tmoxin Temi

Well, I look forward to RPing with you. We'll have to work out the circumstances so a theme and setting can be started. Your character seems interesting and working with you might be interesting, considering Relina has befriended Jedi. :P

Oozak

Oozak

Some Random Trandoshan

• Character
  • 106 posts

Enjoy your stay at Chaos.

Posted Image