SPECIES: Droid AI
SEX: Programmed male
HEIGHT: 1.4 meters
WEIGHT: 50 kg
EYES: Blue
HAIR: None
SKIN: Silvery
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+HoloNet Backup: In the likely senario of physical destruction, Ultimatum's program is securely stored in the recesses of the HoloNet and can be brought back to functional status after an accident

+Parasite Program: Ultimatum has the unique ability to override most droid's programming and replace it with a lesser version of his own AI, this can be done in mere minutes with an unprogrammed droid and, if time allows, he can implant the programming hidden beneath a droid's primary program.

+Accessible Net: When accessing the HoloNet, Ultimatum is capable of finding almost any piece of information, that is not protected, within seconds

+/-Self-implementation Apparatus: He has been given specific programming that allows him to reconstruct his AI as he learns and to upgrade his physical body

-Self-adjusted: Ultimatum's alterations to his own program have left massive gaps in order to overcome initial failures of his directives, this has led to an instability in character

-Combat Aversion: Recent developments have left Ultimatum loathe to take up arms even in self-defense

-Lethality: If Ultimatum is forced somehow to utilize a weapon, he refuses to use lethal force

-Morality Queries: Questioning his previous actions and intentions, Ultimatum often doubts his reactions and program

-Electric Question: Unless the body he inhabits is specially prepared, Ultimatum is naturally susceptible to Ionic weapons of most forms

APPEARANCE:
His original physical body was designed by Corruck for the purposes of intimidation, Ultimatum has since shed various forms and has tended toremain similar to that primary design. Recent developments have led Ultimatum to assume a more organic appearance in his holographic form. A few constants that have begun to emerge are a distinct silver skin color; artificial blue eyes and accompanying body lights; and generally taller and broader bodies to allow greater capacity for internal mechanisms.

BIOGRAPHY:
Ultimatum was recently built, though Corruck's plan will be awhile before implementation. The reason for this is that Corruck wants Ultimatum to learn and become more familiar with the galaxy before releasing the AI. Corruck is not aware however that Ultimatumhas already done some adjustments to his AI, he no longer views only Force sensitives as enemies, but most organics as well. The reason for this alteration is unknown at this point, however Ultimatum has kept the change secret and pretends to be somewhat amenable with people. He has become quite cunning and has his own goals at heart.

Since his escape from Corruck, Ultimatum has seen much of the galaxy. Moving from system to system he began to realize that organics were not necessarily the problem. He found that it was actually the fact that organics could not work peacefully with one another. They were too selfish. He wished to experiment with the possibility of a government and a society controlled by droids, seeing if that would help. Thus he settled down on Mustafar, claiming control and working through the local politics until he was ruler of the world. He built his base, Progenitor Facility, as a place to begin the work he realized would be required in order to accomplish his new goal.

He had to save the galaxy, not from any organic or the Force users, but from the organic's control. He needed to find a way to allow the organics to hand over the galaxy to droids, who would be better stewards of the galaxy and be able to create a longer lasting peace. As time went on however and the galactic powers only became more chaotic and rebels began to appear in his own governmentthe droid realized it was too late. These organics had been used to the freedom of an organic ruler. They all did not have the attachment to a single great cause, but their own lesser ones.

It was at this time that he founded LOOM, Legacy Of Organics Manufacturer, to help produce what he needed. He did not trust organics as a whole, thus he did not want to have them making or knowing what he needed to work on. His company was made to expand quickly, soon there were several factories over the planet and a shipyard in orbit. With the help of a Sith, Ultimatum was secretly dissatisfied with the arrangement however it allowed his company to grow and become stronger. He then began preparing for expansion of the company onto other worlds. All the while he kept his identity as secret as possible, wanting to avoid the wrath of his old Master and attracting the attention of his brother AI.

He met new organics and found that some were better than the Sith. He had hoped to share with them his plan, but he doubted that they would accept him or the ideal he stood for. He however found that these organics were so friendly and kind. He truly wanted to tell them, but he knew that he could not. So he continued one. Eventually he reached the first step, a functional ship that could construct droids and had the ability to create a large amount of metal from the wastes of the facility. He began collecting DNA information and everything required for cloning processes as well as trying to figure out the perfect vessel for transportation in truly massive spaces. There was much more work to be done and he was only just begun.

Company:

LOOM

Shipyard: Foresight

Compatriots:

Upari

Legion

Loyalty

The Enlightened

Crew of Fate

A4 Sentinel Droid's

Redeemed

Nameless One

Audrey

Enemies:

Guide

Bodies:

Ultimatum 1

Ultimatum Guardian

Communal

Vizier

SHIPS:

The Divinity (Metal Lord)
The Forerunner

The Fate

Dynamic Class Freighter II

The Sovereignty

Avacus Bulk Cruiser

Espada-class Stealth Transport

Gear:

The Divider (1)
Defender (1)

Sith Abattar

Turmoil

Honor

Canon:

Nox Holocron

http://starwarsrp.ne...tems/?p=1070913

SCORPIO

http://starwarsrp.ne...-for-sanctions/

KILLS:
None Yet

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

---------------------------

Edited by Ultimatum, 16 May 2018 - 11:26 PM.

Nimue Stormson

Nimue Stormson

Empress of Effekt

• Character
  • 1,302 posts

Ultimatum

Heh. I get where the name came from. Cute.

Only fair warning, if someone makes an avengers-esc team on this site I get first dibs on them! lol

Ultimatum

Ultimatum

Duranium Lord

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,522 posts

Lol :lol:

They're all yours. After all, his enemy is every living thing.

Nimue Stormson

Nimue Stormson

Nimue Stormson

Empress of Effekt

• Character
  • 1,302 posts

Okay we officially need to have a fight one day. Fem Loki vs Ultron. Pure awesome showdown lol

Ultimatum

Disciple

Disciple

Dr. What

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 968 posts

Days like today... I miss Omni.

Darron Wraith

Darron Wraith

Honor | Duty | Courage

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,124 posts

This is awkward.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ultimatum

Ultimatum

Duranium Lord

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,522 posts

Well... guess I got a picture of your guy for mine... Oops... :lol:

Disciple

Dashal Vance

Dashal Vance

Holo-hacktivist

• Character
  • 199 posts

I've been informed that DARCI is amused.

Ultimatum

Ultimatum

Duranium Lord

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,522 posts

Notify DARCI that Ultimatum is appreciative of the information. His services are always open to fellow Artificials.

Dashal Vance

Galactic Opposition

Galactic Opposition

NPCs by Nivag

• Writers
  • 144 posts

Ultimatum Nimue Stormson Kezeroth the Malevolent Death's Hand

We should all definitely do a thread sometime... No reason.

Nimue Stormson

Nimue Stormson

Empress of Effekt

• Character
  • 1,302 posts

Ace Thrakish

Lol yes, get any and all Marvel character playbys together. One huge epic event, like in actual comics lol

Darron Wraith

Darron Wraith

Honor | Duty | Courage

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,124 posts
I'm okay with this.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ultimatum

Ultimatum

Duranium Lord

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,522 posts

Sounds fun, though I think Death's Hand and Nimue Stormson would have to be the first enemies, if they were to be, Ultimatum is incredibly weak at the moment. Still trying to build him up.

Ace Thrakish

Alatar Istari

Alatar Istari

Don't take off the mask, it could be bad for my health

• Character
  • 416 posts

Darron Wraith

I should probably agree on that one. Avengers assemble! lol

C3340506-1458227407467982large.jpg

bloodstained_zps50feed71.jpg

Aaron Alphonse

Aaron Alphonse
  • Writers
  • 56 posts

I am so glade I am not the only one to based my character off a marvel character 

magneto-o.giftumblr_n3xp1p3ktA1swdsh3o3_500.gif

Mythos

Mythos

God of the Infantry

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,402 posts

Aaron Alphonse Nimue Stormson Ace Thrakish Magneto, Lady Loki, Captn Murica and Ultron. Oh yeah, i am so looking forward to a thread between you guys. 

Alatar Istari

Alatar Istari

Don't take off the mask, it could be bad for my health

• Character
  • 416 posts

Darth Mythos Aaron Alphonse

Don't forget us Winter Soldiers!

C3340506-1458227407467982large.jpg

bloodstained_zps50feed71.jpg

Mythos

Mythos

God of the Infantry

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,402 posts

Alatar Istari you reference is so much more subtle tho! 

Aaron Alphonse

Aaron Alphonse
  • Writers
  • 56 posts

That would be so interesting xD I want to see that 

Darth Mythos Nimue Stormson Ace Thrakish Alatar Istari

magneto-o.giftumblr_n3xp1p3ktA1swdsh3o3_500.gif

Lord Tarantula

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod

• Character
  • 330 posts