• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Bella Eirson

Bella Eirson

Another Little Red

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 32 posts

It is strongly encouraged that you create a submission for any world you roleplay on which doesn't exist in canon or as a submission. Otherwise you may be asked to submit the planet if you wished to continue roleplaying on it.

If the planet is only in your character's background and not a world you're roleplaying on then there's no need. I as well as plenty of others have made vague mention of worlds that are not actually on the map just for story reasons.

Hope that helps!

So I'm making a character, which would currently be this one I am posting as. I want her to be *the* leader of that planet. I can just make it up as a place to put her and then if it becomes a more necessary planet, I could then create a planet of my own? In other words, nothing would have to be done right away in creating my own world?

ntZ5BCJ.png

Princess Aerabella Szofia Eirson

Mahet

Mahet

Codex Admin

• Administrators

• Character Bio
  • 3653 posts

Bella Eirson

You don't have to right away, but if it is a planet you intend to base most of your RP and story around, I would highly recommend doing so in the not too distant future.

rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r.gif

The Majestic Codex Pony invites you to create in the Codex...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CODEX DISCUSSION  |  PLANETS  |  SPECIES  |  LOCATIONS  |  NPCs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codex Q & A--|--How to Source Your Images--|--Restricted/Banned Items

Bella Eirson

Bella Eirson

Another Little Red

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 32 posts

Mahet Alright, awesome!! Thank you!

ntZ5BCJ.png

Princess Aerabella Szofia Eirson

Marlow Venjuta

Marlow Venjuta

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 922 posts

So I'm in the process of making a custom planet and where it comes to the part "Points of Interest" I have a question. I have four points in mind, so can I make submissions for them through the codex now (labeling them they will be part of a bigger submission) or should I just submit them later and do a submission modification later? Just trying to make things easier on both myself and the Codex judges/Boss.

Mahet

Mahet

Codex Admin

• Administrators

• Character Bio
  • 3653 posts

So I'm in the process of making a custom planet and where it comes to the part "Points of Interest" I have a question. I have four points in mind, so can I make submissions for them through the codex now (labeling them they will be part of a bigger submission) or should I just submit them later and do a submission modification later? Just trying to make things easier on both myself and the Codex judges/Boss.

In cases like this I recommend working big to small, not small to big. In the process of creating your planet and getting eveything into place you may find that your ideas for the smaller "points of interest" may change. It'll likewise be easier for both you and the CJs to understand the setting if you have the major backdrop (the planet) already submitted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles Bellmont

Charles Bellmont
  • Writers
  • 71 posts

I am making a planet filled with 73 different countries(and writing a "brief" history for all of them, but I digress). Would I need to submit this countries into the Location codex?

I also have a sentient species that once inhabited the planet, and have since gone exticnt, would I need to submit a Species to the Codex for them?

Edited by Charles Bellmont, 08 August 2017 - 01:00 PM.

May the Caroleans march on forevermore!

Mahet

Mahet

Codex Admin

• Administrators

• Character Bio
  • 3653 posts

I am making a planet filled with 73 different countries(and writing a "brief" history for all of them, but I digress). Would I need to submit this countries into the Location codex?

I also have a sentient species that once inhabited the planet, and have since gone exticnt, would I need to submit a Species to the Codex for them?

No, you are not required to submit the countries to the Codex, nor would you be required to submit an extinct race. You can if you like, but you do not need to.