Done, because you're trustworthy, and I took the liberty of transferring it across to your ownership thread-wise.
Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:48 PM
- http://starwarsrp.ne...-assault-barge/ (Solar Spear-class Assault Barge)
- http://starwarsrp.ne...ss-starfighter/ (Artemis-class Starfighter)
- http://starwarsrp.ne...-class-gunship/ (Hades-class Gunship)
- Manufacturer set to Iron Crown Industries and Ascendant Industries
- Affiliation set to Lords of the Fringe
- Production from Minor to Mass Produced
And that's it! I can either do the edits myself once one of you staffers unlocks it, or you can just do it yourself. Thanks in advance.
[ Biography ]
Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:54 AM
Submission Name: Rysil II [Planets]
Reason for Modification: The picture under 'Major Cities' broke, at least for me it did, so I wanted to provide a mirror link to fix it.
Modification: Remove the old picture and replace it with this one in the 'Major Cities' category.
Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:02 PM
Can someone tell me how these submissions magically have "The Republic" tags BACK on them again???
Please remove them. All of them. As with last time, they have never, ever owned my things.
In all of the Affiliations, please also remove the Republic from affiliation. Please put CIS instead. But don't Tag the subs CIS!!!!! >_<
And please STOP TAGGING ALL MY NON-REPUBLIC subs as Republic. I notice you guys have been doing that lately. I'm not even -in- the Republic anymore, so I'm not sure why this gets done. Thanks! <3
/sacktaps TGR with a steel toed combat boot
Edit: As I've answered to Fabula, I'm mad at the Republic and just excited in general when I wrote this, not yelling at you guys. o.o
Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:11 PM
It was done because when your faction merged with the Republic, all the old faction's ships automatically became a part of the Republic. That's how merges work.
As far as untagging them from the Republic, that's going to have to be reviewed first. And if it's found to be valid, then they -will- be tagged CIS if they're being made for the CIS. Again, that's how things work.
- Talia Castillon likes this
Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:37 PM
I had this discussion with the admins before, the manufacturer never belonged to the Republic and never had an officially written contract for the Republic itself. Therefore I must bring it up as Plagiarism if it cannot be changed. They had rights to use it, and they were given the Dominion's existing military and rights to replenish that tech, but that does not mean that they magically owned the tech. I don't see Corek Customs stuff tagged. I don't see Subach's stuff tagged, nor the private armor company we used tagged. Furthermore, things that weren't made for the Republic or Dominion at all have been tagged Republic. This has happened to a few random subs of mine as a writer in general. Certainly those had absolutely no reason to be tagged the Republic at all?
I am -CURRENTLY- producing exclusively for the CIS and setting up shop down there as per @Isley Verd's consent and personal request. That exclusivity is subject to change later on. Tag them as CIS for now if you must.
Again, Faction =/= Company. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Edit: I don't even....
Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:56 PM
The accumulated filth of all their factory entries and creations will foam up about their waists and all the characters and writers will look up and shout "Save us!"
... and I'll look down and whisper "No."
Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:01 PM
Submission Name: Tenloss Corporation
Link to Submission: Right here
Reason for Modification: This is two-fold. I would like to edit the description to include the canon subsidiaries into the original submission as all Tenloss is canonically is a mix of companies under the organization group/crime head of Tenloss. I would also like to edit Tenloss to Tier IV.
Tenloss has expanded to the following worlds: Raxus Prime, Nal Hutta, Kessel
Changing this line from:
"The most notable of which being the Modirin Mining Concern, Bengel Shipbuilders, Kendamari Casinos, and Relekin Confidential." in the submission's description to:
"These include Modirin Mining Concern, Bahalian Shipyards, Bengel Shipbuilders, Friij News Services, Galindas Exports, Kendamari Casinos, Lucin Syndicate, Lucross Collections, Malakin Enterprises, Natori Association, Ororo Transportation, and Relekin Confidential."
This in no way reflects an increase in Tier, but is only to give the canonical businesses that make up the entirety of the Tenloss Coporation/Syndicate.
The change in Tier is supported by the following links:
- Sign a contract with three more player-run organizations, one of which must be a major faction. = Talks and Trade (Tenloss sells ships and other goods to the Vong), Back From the Dead (Popo negotiates with Black Sun, expanding Tenloss and the Cartel to Nal Hutta), Cash for Guns (Popo signs a contract to purchase proton cannons in return for supplying the CIS with the tanks the cannons are for)
- Make an additional three mass-produced products.. = PTS-N "Partisan" Submachine Gun, Stinger Speeder Bike, Azalus-class Flak Frigate
- Complete four miscellaneous threads. = Ain't No Auction Like a Spice Auction (Popo bids on various items using Tenloss funding while negotiating an agreement to spread Tenloss to Kessel), Back in the Saddle (Tenloss expands to Nar Shaddaa through Republic negotiations), Something of Worth (Popo discusses expansion plans with Anaya Fen for Tenloss on Kessel), Four Ton Job (Popo hires a specialist for a project to forward his own, and his company's, fame and prestige)
- Successfully complete a project of sizable proportions. = Fear and Loathing (Popo deals with Mandalorians on his space station running amok, but uses the opportunity to barter for Mandalorian protection of the Wheel while retaining his personal ownership of the space station)
EDIT: My bad, I kept thinking I had Tenloss on Nar Kreeta, but that was just Popo there for an auction. Whoops.