- Name: Tanomas Graf
- The Lion of Carida
- Bane of Hapes
- Destroyer of Ta'a Chume'Dan
- Graf of Coruscant
- Current Titles
- High Chancellor
- The Right Honourable
- Leader of the Imperial People's National Party
- Count of Coruscant
- Supreme Commander of the Imperial Military
- Former Titles
- Moff (Crinan Imperial Remnant)
- Captain (First Order)
- Commodore (First Order)
- Admiral (First Order)
- Rear Admiral (The Galactic Alliance)
- Grand Admiral (The Imperial Remnant)
- Grand Moff (The Imperial Remnant)
- Grand Admiral (The Galactic Empire)
- Grand Moff (The Galactic Empire)
- Current Titles
- The Core Imperial Confederation
- The First Order (Formerly; Fled from Trial)
- The Galactic Empire (Formerly; Civil War)
- The Imperial Remnant (Formerly; Reformed into the Galactic Empire)
- The Galactic Alliance (Formerly; Defected from after acquiring the Avenger)
- The Crinan Imperial Remnant (Formerly; Resigned after the faction joined with the Galactic Republic)
- Homeworld: Carida
- Places of Residence
- Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
- Marital Status: Widowed
- Languages Known
- Galactic Basic Standard: Broken - Semi-Fluent - Fluent - Native
- Caridan: Broken - Semi-Fluent - Fluent - Native
- Hapan: Broken - Semi-Fluent - Fluent - Native
- Bocce: Broken - Semi-Fluent - Fluent - Native
- Shyriiwook: Broken - Semi-Fluent - Fluent - Native
- Cheunh: Broken - Semi-Fluent - Fluent - Native
- Huttese: Broken - Semi-Fluent - Fluent - Native
- Mando'a: Broken - Semi-Fluent - Fluent - Native
- Voice Sample: Sean Connery (Marko Ramius)
- Species: Human (Augmented)
- Age: 62 - Born 796 ABY
- Gender: Male
- Height: 208 cm / 6' 10"
- 190 cm / 6' 3" - Pre-Augmentation
- Weight: 115 kg / 253 lb
- 105 kg / 231 lb - Pre-Augmentation
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair: Dark Brown (Formerly Pearly White)
- Skin: Fair
- Force Sensitive: No
- Force Rank: None
- Force Alignment: Grey
Born to be Imperial, Tanomas exhibits many of the traits that have become commonplace in many officers of Imperial factions such as the First Order and his very own Galactic Empire. He admires uniformity, loyalty, intelligence, and is a strong advocate of believing that the ends justify the means that were taken to reach it. The strongest evidence of this was his hesitance, or lack thereof, to bomb Hapes' capital city of Ta'a Chume'Dan in order to destroy a malevolent Force entity and the hundreds of minions that he created from the civilian populace. Contrary to the stereotypes that have risen about Imperials, is the fact that he has shown to be very reasonable when it comes to dealing with neutral parties as well as even his enemies.
A paramount feature of the old man is his extreme loyalty and dedication towards recreating the Galactic Empire in the image that was shared by his role model, Grand Admiral Gilad Pellaeon, who which he was obsessed with during his adult years in the Crinan Remnant, ascending from the racism, sexism, and humanocentrism that was prevalent in Palpatine's Empire in favour of the notion that those who were not Imperial, were nothing more than barbarians. This idea is nullified by his drive towards bringing peace to a galaxy that has been at war for over two decades, causing him to develop a tolerance for factions that have proven to be peaceful and not intent on restarting any new conflicts after the Empire eradicates the current ones.
Graf, over the years, has garnered thousands of hours worth of experience from his part in both numerous battles and countless arguments, becoming a master of command, grand strategy, vessels, and politics. He has a strong dislike for factions like the Galactic Alliance, the Sith, and the Jedi due to their own ideals, as well as their tendency to start needless wars further plunging a galaxy of strife into chaos. Ironically, he despises the First Order privately, learning during his service that they were nothing like the true Empire, instead opting to develop a 'utopian society' (which he knew was impossible) while still calling themselves imperials. Furthermore, he respects the chain of command more than anything, making sure that his subordinates are in line, harshly disciplining those who give him lip. Even through this, he always makes sure to form trust between him and his peers.
Having lived a fruitful fifty-nine years, Tanomas Graf was no longer a young man, far from it, his features are wrinkled and his hair was white. However, this all changed when he was offered a place in the REVENANT program, an improved augmentation procedure for the death troopers of the First Order that had identified him as possessing the right set of genes necessary to undergo the extensive physiological enhancement. Unfortunately for him, his already-deteriorated body rejected some of the more extreme augmentations, leaving him just short of the true strength of a fully-fledged REVENANT subject. Despite this setback, thorough rehabilitation as the standard of the program has still garnered him several improvements to his previously frail body.
First and foremost is the ceramic carbide ossification and subsequent polymer grafting that enhanced his skeleton to the point of being practically unbreakable, followed by a form of chemically-induced myogenesis that bolstered existing muscle tissue and generated new tissue to compliment the skeletal augmentation. Second, came a series of gene therapy and biochemical engineering that focused on restoring and maintaining the man's mental faculties after years of degradation. Lastly was the lengthening and strengthening of both his chondrocyte cells and telomere nucleotides, intensifying the fortitude of his joints and extending his lifetime tenfold respectively.
Gone from frail and weak to muscular and robust, Tanomas Graf is no longer an old man. Standing at two-point-zero-eight meters, and weighing in at one-hundred and fifteen after his augmentations, he now represents the absolute peak of baseline human performance, able to outclass virtually any man in his prime in strength, speed, and endurance. Due to the augmentation of his telomeres, the deterioration caused by his near-advanced age has been somewhat inverted, his once pearly white hair reverting to its natural dark brown colour.
Tanomas is almost always seen wearing a black Imperial officer uniform, with some minor modifications such as several service ribbons that he had kept after they were awarded to him for participating in various battles. Complimenting this is a long onyx trench coat that he usually dons depending on the setting and weather conditions.
- Armor & Clothing
- Augmentations from Project: REVENANT
Edited by Tanomas Graf, 26 August 2019 - 04:31 PM.