394 replies to this topic

Darth Adekos

Darth Adekos

Derisive Umbaran

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,162 posts

Cira

1) If I were to release several canon holocrons/artifacts into the custody of a major faction (say, to be stored and available for access by members of that faction in a library) would they still have to count for someone's slots?

2) How long do I have to ship off surplus artifacts of mine before they just get taken automatically?

Posted Image

Cira

Cira

Best Onion

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 8,298 posts

Cira

1) If I were to release several canon holocrons/artifacts into the custody of a major faction (say, to be stored and available for access by members of that faction in a library) would they still have to count for someone's slots?

Per the rules:

. Each writer may possess no more than a total of 5 canon items across all their characters.  Factions, companies, and other organizations are unable to claim canon items.

So yes, you may do what you wish to the artifacts icly, but they still have to count for a writer's allotted 5 slots.   

For example:  Chloe Blake owns three holocrons that are in the Jedi Academy Network. They still count towards her allotment despite of that as no faction, organization, or company may claim the items. 

2) How long do I have to ship off surplus artifacts of mine before they just get taken automatically?

3.  How long do I have to submit my claim for my grandfathered items for my allotment?  30 days from this announcement.  If you have not claimed the item, they will be considered free to claim. 

30 days from this announcement. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Raien Keth

Raien Keth

Darkside Dragon (Dead PM Writers Account)

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 441 posts
Name of Item: Darth Krayt's Armor Shards
Link to Thread/How it was obtained: Keth by Name Kira by Nature the reversal of history
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Raien now has all the remaining armor's pieces bar one in his current armor set, the final one is owned by one of his Massassi Tomb Guard. 
Some of the others were returned, forcibly to him here:

Hey been trying to get these added, thanks :)

Themes: Conflict | Life - Vid Inspiration : Forge a World

sithsig3.jpg
Relics: Coins | Darth Krayt's Reborn Armor

Darth Adekos

Darth Adekos

Derisive Umbaran

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,162 posts

Super.

Name of Item: The Telos Holocron
Link to Approved Factory Submission:  Grandfathered™
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Holocron obtained with permission of previous owner, in this thread.

Link to Approved Factory Submission:  Grandfathered™
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Artifact obtained with permission of previous owner, in this thread.

Posted Image

Rianna Ar'klim-Organa

Rianna Ar'klim-Organa

Mandalorian Healer

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,191 posts

Chloe Blake - Aedan Miles actually received one during one of Jon's Treasure Hunts, and gave it to Rianna to use for the mandalorians.

Spencer Jacobs

Name of Item: Healing Crystal of Fire

Link to Approved Factory Submission: There was no submission it was won 

Any Misc Comments/Related Information: 

http://starwarsrp.ne...n-mandalorians/- Where Aedan brought it to Rianna

Cira

Cira

Best Onion

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 8,298 posts

Rianna Ar'klim

That's fine.  As there are multiple owners, I am only adding the ones who are actually claiming their portion of the crystals in this thread. Chloe was the first and you are the second. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ilias Nytrau

Ilias Nytrau
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,944 posts

I would like the following items from current list grandfathered in:

Orb of Passage - Ilias Nytrau, from Rave Merrill, from quest

The Lightsaber of Obi-Wan Kenobi | Falcon Gyndar | The 3rd Lightsaber of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi | Obtained from Ilum when Mira Gyndar was defeated by Darth Vornskr | Originally obtained by Aaralyn Gyndar (Rekali) from her father Ember Rekali who assisted in the excavating and collecting of this lightsaber.

J3i3gc8.png

v38yGA5.png

Darth Adekos

Darth Adekos

Derisive Umbaran

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,162 posts

Name of Item: The Holocron of Belia Darzu
Link to Approved Factory Submission:  [X]
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Artifact obtained with permission of previous owner, in this thread.

Posted Image

Jairus Starvald

Jairus Starvald

Eidoloclast

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,416 posts

Claiming:

Adas Holocron

Heart of Graush

Both were on the previous list.

EIn4JJT.gif

Eidoloclast_copy1.png

Darth Zilti

Darth Zilti

Blasphemers beware...

• Character
  • 937 posts

Claiming Bane's Heart and Darth Zannah's spell book (transcribed by Darth Bane). Both have been previously claimed via the previous board.

None of my other characters have any canon items (and I am right in thinking this excludes items created and Factory approved). 

EDIT - someone very helpful answered this for me on Skype. 

So I need to add Obi-Wan's Holocron - also previously claimed and given it's not canon, has an approved factory submission :)

Corvus Raaf | Melori Raaf/Darth Timoris | Maja Vern/Darth Zilti | Nubica Felidae

Ultimatum

Ultimatum

Duranium Lord

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,664 posts

Sorry to be a bother. I have started and worked a long way through a dev thread for the program SCORPIO (not the body but the actual program that makes the AI who it was). Would this be under Factory or NPC?

Cira

Mira Rekali

Mira Rekali
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,982 posts

Custodianship of the Jedi Order Library Card network's command codes, and physical custodianship of the Great Holocron, Codex of Tython, and Tionne's Holocron, were recently given to Jacen Voidstalker as a prize for winning a Weekend Treasure Hunt/short story contest. I'll leave it to him to proceed according to the new rules, as I don't see any provision for me to formally vouch for him. I will not be claiming these materials.

However, I'd like to request that items given into Jorus' temporary stewardship by specific individuals be claimable by those individuals. Specifically, Aaralyn Gyndar, for the following item:

Yoda Holocron | Jedi Order Library Card Network (Secured by Jorus Merrill) | N/A | Obtained from Aaralyn Gyndar (Rekali) | Aaralyn Gyndar (Rekali) gave it to her former Grandmaster, who was caught - returned it to Jorus Merrill shortly after for all Jedi to use.

As that writer has claimed several items, I do not know which ones he will choose to claim.

I was gone for the weekend and am here today, I will have to catch up on that. I do apologize for my brief absence.

nLJLXzz.png

Matsu Ike

Matsu Ike

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 12,403 posts

I don't like waking up to messages telling me to get in line and stop disagreeing but whatever I'll rebuild again

Claiming:

Fell Star - Syn

Heart of the Universe - Matsu

Eye of the Sun - Matsu

Chu-Gon Dar Cube - Matsu

Robes of Ulic Qel-Droma - Matsu

All on previous list

Coren Starchaser

Coren Starchaser

Jedi General

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,525 posts

Are all canon objects allowed to be quested for/found?

Starchaser.gif

ffivmN8.pngtumblr_o01do3kZcx1rnpi4to1_400.pngGXREl1l.png

Cira

Cira

Best Onion

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 8,298 posts

Are all canon objects allowed to be quested for/found?

After thirty days, then due process as stated on the opening post on how to claim a unique item.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mira Rekali

Mira Rekali
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,982 posts

Luke Skywalker Holocron | Secured by Mira Gyndar | Contains information on the Lost Tribe of the Sith, Abeloth, Sith Sphere Ship and other items | Obtained from Quest | N/A 

Yoda Holocron | Jedi Order Library Card Network (Secured by Jorus Merrill) | N/A | Obtained from Aaralyn Gyndar (Rekali) | Aaralyn Gyndar (Rekali) gave it to her former Grandmaster, who was caught - returned it to Jorus Merrill shortly after for all Jedi to use. - This item will stay within the Jedi Order Libary Card Network but will be "owned" or "claimed" by Aaralyn.

Cira, Spencer Jacobs

nLJLXzz.png

Coren Starchaser

Coren Starchaser

Jedi General

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,525 posts

I more mean "Is all of canon able to be found, or are there restrictions (e.g. no major movie hero items because those should belong to the collective of Star Wars fans everywhere) as to the objects?

Starchaser.gif

ffivmN8.pngtumblr_o01do3kZcx1rnpi4to1_400.pngGXREl1l.png

Allyson Locke

Allyson Locke

Safety

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 8,211 posts
Coren Starchaser you're allowed to find what you want - but things like the millennium falcon and such would have to be rebuilt and renamed because of time wearing the parts themselves also I would assume that the technology would need heavy upgrades according to the timeline and the glaug plague. There would be restrictions on items that would be considered crazy and lol Death Star would be considered super weapon.

Cira

Cira

Best Onion

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 8,298 posts

Name of Item: Darth Krayt's Armor Shards
Link to Thread/How it was obtained: Keth by Name Kira by Nature the reversal of history
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Raien now has all the remaining armor's pieces bar one in his current armor set, the final one is owned by one of his Massassi Tomb Guard. 
Some of the others were returned, forcibly to him here:

Hey been trying to get these added, thanks :)

I can't seem to find this entry on the previous three lists as accepted. As such, please submit them into the Factory as indicated by the new Unique Canon Item Guidelines.

Sorry to be a bother. I have started and worked a long way through a dev thread for the program SCORPIO (not the body but the actual program that makes the AI who it was). Would this be under Factory or NPC?

Cira

Technology if it is an AI program and follow all AI rules stated therein.   

All items updated up to here and confirmed through the previous three lists. 

Ref Previous Lists:

Version 1

Version 2

Version 3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Darth Adekos

Darth Adekos

Derisive Umbaran

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,162 posts

Name of Item: The Holocron of Darth Mekhis
Link to Approved Factory Submission: [X]
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Artifact obtained in this thread.

Posted Image