HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO!

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 8,145 posts

Mandalorians_by_digitalinkrod_zps342d43f

The Arms & Armor of the Clans

-----------------------------

Manifest: Mandalorian Armory

This thread contains a list of tech that is in use or has been used by the Mandalorian Armed Forces. This list will be complete as possible and updated as frequently as needed. Sorted into categories and subcategories, this first post will contain all tech that are still in use.

The second post in this thread will be of all decommissioned tech. Remember, though that tech may be decommissioned, it is still possible for these to be seen out in the Galaxy in use by mercenary groups, pirates, or even for personal use. However, this tech will not see use in FVF Fleeting events involving the Mandalorians. 

Before using anything in this list, be sure to read its description to know its role and purpose as well as its availability within the Mandalorians. Unique tech will be noted as so via brackets. []

Personal tech and tech created exclusively for sale to other factions or individuals will be marked with brackets {}

• It should also be noted that as such a diverse group, the Mandalorians have NO standard on weapons and armor used in combat, thus these weapons are merely a suggestion. I personally recommend using any of MCM's weaponry or using Czerka or BlasTech Weapons. Personalized armors are encouraged over creating faction wide standard armors. 

VEHICLES

WEAPONS

PROTECTION

DROIDS

OTHER

R04Pc0E.jpgdDjrx0X.pngM2CYebt.png826dhMY.png

5N7R7tB.png

"Sue me....wait no don't. I need the Credits."

RC's Raiders

RC 212

RC 212

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO!

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 8,145 posts

MandagalaarClanLogo_zps00a1cebc.jpg

Manifest: Mandalorian Naval Forces

This thread contains a list of ships that are in use or have been used by the Mandalorian Naval Forces. This list will be complete as possible and updated as frequently as needed. Sorted into categories and subcategories, this first post will contain all starships and naval vessels that are still in use.

The second post in this thread will be of all decommissioned Naval tech. Remember, though that tech may be decommissioned, it is still possible for these to be seen out in the Galaxy in use by mercenary groups, pirates, or even for personal use. However, these vessels will not see use in FVF Fleeting events involving the Mandalorians. 

Before using anything in this list, be sure to read its description to know its role and purpose as well as its availability within the Mandalorians. Unique naval tech will be noted as so via brackets.

STARSHIPS

R04Pc0E.jpgdDjrx0X.pngM2CYebt.png826dhMY.png

5N7R7tB.png

"Sue me....wait no don't. I need the Credits."

RC's Raiders