- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Celiana

Celiana
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,379 posts

Hey y'all, I was just curious as to what everybody is reading right now. Kinda curious as to what all people enjoy reading as well as maybe picking up some new books I should look into.

Currently I'm working my way through Shadow's Edge by Brent Weeks as well as going back through the Republic Commando series by Karen Traviss.

Matsu Ike

Matsu Ike

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 12,887 posts

rereading the walking dead comics as well as the later Black Rose comics... when they became more self aware of how dumb they were so just went ham

Auron Song

Auron Song

The Purgatory Prince

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,134 posts

Reading a few things at the moment, but mainly The Tao Of Physics by Fritjof Capra, The Equinox Volume 1 by Aleister Crowley et al, The Claw Of The Conciliator by Gene Wolfe and The Cloud Of Unknowing.

Kurayami Bloodborn

Kurayami Bloodborn

Drunken Savant

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 946 posts

Got H.P Lovecraft's complete fiction sitting at my desk. Its a good book to read late at night before sleep. 

AeElrrc.jpg

khJES18.gif

Jekai Almec

Jekai Almec

Journeyman Protector

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 791 posts

Finished Lost Stars. 

Starting Aftermath. 

Force User Mandalorians: Bardan Jusik, who gave it up and resigned the order. , Mandalorian Knights, whose tradition was never practiced after, or carried on in any way post crusade , Tar Vizsla (Left Mandalorians and made Darksaber, which became a symbol for clan Vizsla, a Dar'manda.), and Vanku Skirata, who chose willingly to never use it.

I automatically consent to death if the same consent is given when using a dice combat system. Any time. Any where. IC is not OOC. Thank you for the RP.

Jekai's code of conduct

Jorus Merrill

Jorus Merrill

is mek bote

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 5,542 posts

Just finished David Drake's The Legions of Fire, and working on In The Stormy Red Sky. I'm not much for comics, but I've been trucking my way through Hellboy/B.P.R.D. with great enjoyment. Also a French translation of Beowulf.

Jynx

Jynx

Version 2.0

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 206 posts

I've a complete set for Sir Richard Burton's translation of The Arabian Nights. and am currently being occupied with Stephen King's Doctor Sleep. 

James Justice

James Justice

Charting new Paths

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,842 posts

I just read through the Simarillion for the third time, reading the Halo novels now, starting with Contact Harvest.

TcoTtpw.jpg

UPhlBhT.pngIiuX0o4.png8iCnBqE.pngYxqj02z.png

Dead Eye

Dead Eye

Gunslinger of the West

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 912 posts
Recommend the Savage Empire series. A bit old, but its my favorite series, and I have read em... I believe 6 times.

Maxco

Maxco
  • Writers
  • 32 posts

A song of Ice and Fire...again but with a twist as I'm also reading Game of Thrones and philosophy: logic cuts deeper than swords.

edit: Brother.

Edited by Maxco, 17 April 2016 - 01:54 AM.

Dimitri Vargas

Dimitri Vargas

The World Eater

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 20 posts

Just finished the Red Rising Trilogy after my friends kept pestering to me read it. It was very entertaining the whole way through. I had a lot of :popcorn: moments in the second book, especially. 

evil_fortress_by_m_wojtala-d5quro5%20-%2