Fire | Earth |Water | Air

2a18d3e3b365480b2448f3fd61971ec9_zpscwln

OOC Hierarchy:
FO: @Azula Feanor
Admin: Nick Imura
Admi: @Akio Diachi 

Link to Faction Homepage: http://starwarsrp.ne...ers-of-kro-var/

The Shapers:

The Shapers of Kro Var are a group of elemental 'shapers' who use the dark side of the force to manipulate the core elements. Earth, fire, water, and air.  They are equalists who believe in order through chaos, that the natural order is disorder; and that all forms of oppressive government should be torn down. Due to this, the internal heiarchy/government can be confusing. This is why the Var implemented a system of clans, as the past Shapers of Kro Var had. In this system, any member is free to create a clan with their own ideals and opinions, based around religion or war. Whatever they please. With this in mind, the Shapers were hoping to create a a group of free clans working under one banner, under one cause: freedom.  Additionally, the Kro Var are very religious and follow the gods and goddesses of Var, whom are represented by their physical embodiment, the prophet. Or simply the Var. The Var, and the high master are able to shape all of the elements. 

The Var (Azula Feanor), speaking to the people of Kro Var.

"This world, this people, has been barren, decimated, weak, and in suffering for far too long. As matriarch or Kro Var, and the sole holder of past knowledge, I want to present to you all, not an opportunity but a decision. For centuries, the clans here have been left without the Shapers. Left alone and unprotected...crippled under the weight of the so called protectors, the Jedi. And by the Sith, were your guardians murdered. I want nothing more than to create a galaxy of freedom, not one where innocents are oppressed, and ruled. I desire a galaxy of peace...where governments are no more, and where there is no law. They think freedom is something you can take or give on a whim. Yet to their people freedom is just as essential as...air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness. So your clans of brothers and sisters and anarchy, are witnessing the beginning of an era of true freedom. I will forge a world without kings or queens, without borders or nations, where man's only allegiance is to himself, his clan, and those he loves. I will return to this galaxy the true balance of natural order. You must be hesitant though, I understand this much. As the great Airshaper, Giatsu once said; "Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." This decision I ask of you, is to break ties with those who have governed you in these times. And to let your natural order back, to let the Shapers lead once again!"

Shapers History: 

Ranks of the Shapers of Kro Var

PbV8uVL.pngpqUVnaW.png8K1jua4.png50zmv0P.pngp3FfFnW.png
KroVar_zps32653523.pngVRkDp3r.pngq1PCcMh.png

rTNM27c.pngsXSmDLF.pngi2OfFut.pngvGDaP5Y.png

Prophet - Voice of the Gods

A position held by only one person at a time, this person is the embodiment of the Gods and Goddess. They are the spiritual leader for the Shapers of Kro Var. Her words speak of the religion, and the will of the Gods and Goddess. A Messenger conceived from the gods themselves, their word is law of the land among the spiritual aspect. This messenger is also a part of the Clan meetings and voices the gods and their opinions upon any matter the clans speak of. They can create laws for the Shapers of Kro Var, and the General people of Kro Var. However, it cannot conflict with the Clans and their set of Laws that are set for everyone. They can also learn how to use the Shaping powers within the Kro Var system. Considered on the same level of power and skill as the Shaper High Master, able to learn any of the Shaping Arts. 

Current Prophet - @Azula Feanor, Wolfgirl

Shaper High Master

Considered as part of the Shaper Caste of Cheiftans, The Shaper High Master is one of the very few members who will master all of the Shaping arts within the force. Thus they are very respected and even given a seat on the Clan Conventions. They can be part of a Clan. However they are not allowed to be the lead of a Clan due to their position of power as the Teacher of all within the Shapers for their Force sensitive Sect. 

Current High Master - Nick Imura, Dark Prince of Kro Var

Clan Head

Within the Clans of Kro Var, many can be part of the Council of Elders who convene with the clans. However, leading this is the Clan Head. Not the actual leader, and is more so the speaker of the clans. This person may lead their own clan, and take part in the voting. And more so acts as the "Judge" within the Council. Preventing arguments and making sure every clan can have a say with the information in hand. 

Current Clan Head - Akio Diachi, No title

Cheiftans & Matriarchs

Masters within the Shapers of Kro Var, this group of people are Clan Heads, and Masters of their Element. There are a rare few who know all of the Shaping Arts, and are considered some of the higher ups within this caste of Force Users. As such, they are known to be leaders in battle, and are an inspiration to those who are under them. Should any of the members of this caste be Clan Leaders, they will convene with the Prophet to create laws for the Kro Var. This system of Checks and balances prevents from the Prophet, or just one clan, or multiple clans leading everything within the Kro Var system. 

Current Clan Leaders

Zealot

The Second Highest rank within the Shapers of Kro Var, these are considered adept within the force and have trained vigorously within their Shaping art. At this part, they are allowed to learn one more shaping art including their original shaping art. However, this requires approval from the Council of Elders. Making the Backbone of the Shaping Castes, these force sensitives are also allowed to choose from a special set of items, and receive a special weapon of their choice to be used. 

Current Zealots

Aspirant

The lowest tier of the Shapers of Kro Var, they are the beginners of their Shaping art. Many come from many backgrounds. However, all are treated the same here. These are the backbone of the Shapers. Most Aspirants stay as such because they want to become a Master within a single art, or do not wish to carry the responsibilities of training others in the art. However, most of the time, the Aspirant would prefer to move up so they can receive a weapon of their choice, as well as gain the approval from the Council of Elders. To do so, they must pass the trials of a Shaper set up by their master, or by one of the Council Elders, or a Clan Head. 

Current Aspirants

Kroinism (Religion of the Shapers)
Lineana

Goddess of the skies, wind, currents and weather, Lineana is the embodiment of the wind you feel upon your cheek. The air you breathe. Known for her wisdom and knowledge among the Gods and Goddesses of Kro Var, Lineana is the level headed one of the five. Her spirit animal is a Hawk that flows through the wind with predatory senses, and knowledge of the hunt. Immortal and forever in a youthful appearance, Lineana is very soft spoken. To those who can hear her whispers, they are bestowed the power of Wind Shaping. 

Veumbra
Lady of fire, and the creator of Lava, this Goddess of flame is the very heat you feel upon your face on the noon day. Known for her fiery temper, and powerful arts of skill, and warrior attitude, Veumbra is the flames of the sun over the sky. A spirit animal of a phoenix, the Lady of Flame is said to burn those who are not worthy of the Fire shaping arts. Passing her tests grants you her boon. 

Azurnal
Lord of the seas, creator of the oceans, and God of Water, he is the true embodiment of fluid movements and tactical prowess. He provides the life of many through the form of rain, and water. His animal is that of the great Sea Leviathan. A serpent great in strength and speed through the waters. Should you survive the tests of the raging waves, and the depths of the oceans below, his gift of Water Shaping is granted. 

Gorlan
Giant of Stone, Being of Kro Var, and the Strength of the ground beneath your feet, Gorlan is seen as a very powerful and imposing figure of a Giant. His spirit animal is that of the Azaru. A beast of burden, yet wild and free among the plains of Kro Var. Should you best the raw power of the ground beneath your feet, and the mountains to your back, May you find the Roots of the mountain strengthen you with Earth Shaping. 

The Abyssal God
Having no real name, The being of the void known only as the Abyssal God, or as Lord of the Void, is seen as a shame upon the Gods and Goddess. Practicing in the "Invisible Arts" of things such as Mind Tricks, and Telekinesis. He is the Chaos embodiment of the Kro Var culture. Having no physical form, he is formless, shapeless, and should you find strength with the Lord of the Abyss, granting powers of the Forbidden Force.

Elemental Powers:

Watershaping

Watershaping, the gift of Azurnal, and one of the four elemental shaping arts, is the hydrokinetic ability to control water in all of its various forms. This type of shaping is used by the people of the Water Clans, who are divided into Southern, and Northern Kro Var, as well as those scattered across other mixed clans. Each clan has it's own shaping styles as well, it is important to remember this when Shapers create or join clans. 

Water is the element of change.

siQnEFS.gif

The moon is believed to be the source of power in watershaping, and the original watershapers said to have learned to shape by observing how the moon pushed and pulled the tides of Kro Var. The fighting style of watershaping is mostly fluid and graceful, acting in concert with the environment. Watershapers deal with the flow of energy; they let their defense become their offense, turning their opponents' own forces against them. Even when watershapers do take an attack stance, their moves always appear to flow from one to the other.

Watershaping abilities and techniques:

Watershaping master level:

Var (Prophet)  level watershaping:

Special techniques:

Many of the following techniques are guided by the principle that watershapers may manipulate any solution, organism or object where water is present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fireshaping
Firebending, the gift of Veumbra, and one of the four elemental shaping arts, is the pyrokinetic ability to control fire. It is unique among the shapingarts, as it is the only one in which the performer can spontaneously generate the element. The first fireshapers lived in a city atop a volcano during the era of Var, and the art later spread to the Sith Clans, which soon became fireshaping clans. Many Earthshaping clans have a small fireshaping minority.

Fire is the element of power.

giphy.gif

Firebending is believed by the shapers of Kro Var to draw its power from the sun, and the first humanoid fireshaper's derived their fireshaping techniques from the dragons. Fireshaping is known for its intense and aggressive style and general lack of adequate defensive moves, although firebenders can modify offensive maneuvers to function as a defense, such as creating large walls of fire or shooting down incoming attacks with fire jabs. It is a known element to resonate with sith, as it is most easily fueled by hatred, rage, and anger. However a select group of fireshapers know how to use the art with emotion and passion, creating a different kind of fire than the like. 

(Other elements coming soon! I'm going to go ahead a post this though as I want to make sure I don't lose it. Thanks for reading and please think about joining!~Azula )

Posted Image

Nick Imura

Nick Imura

The Dark Prince of Kro Var, Darth Andrias

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 3491 posts

Azula Feanor, SO MUCH INFO!! lol 

(spoiler the images, and the powers so it doesn't take forever to load. Be kind to computer kind. 

Velon Ielor

Velon Ielor

Character

• Character

• 100 posts

You certainly put work into this. Good job.

warrior.jpgalchemist.png

Saki

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 1260 posts

Looks very nice

The Fists of Fabula / Skirn and Skaldi / Sigil of Hope / Breaker Armor

51LFpOe.png

pdgdWap.gifKroVar_zps32653523.png296bsxj.jpg

idf79l.jpg

SILVER JEDI RIBBONS

Nymeria Vizsla

Nymeria Vizsla

Wolf on Fire

• Writers
  • 890 posts

Saki I see you have the tag, why not commit~

Thank you, by the way.

Nick Imura It took me forever to write out the Watershaping stuff. Forever. And sure, I will because I love computers! #Procomputer

Posted Image

Nymeria Vizsla

Nymeria Vizsla

Wolf on Fire

• Writers
  • 890 posts

Velon Ielor Aw thanks.

Posted Image

Darth Crucifere

Darth Crucifere

The Blood of Vahl & The Shadow King

• Writers

• 4613 posts

Nick Imura

Ya got me more interested in this the more you tell me about this man. 

giphy.gif

Nymeria Vizsla

Nymeria Vizsla

Wolf on Fire

• Writers
  • 890 posts

Romeo Sin It's really cool.

*cough*join us*cough* 

Posted Image

Joza Perl

Joza Perl

#PinkSide

• Writers

• Character Bio
  • 3506 posts

Azula Feanor

:wub:

Nick Imura

Nick Imura

The Dark Prince of Kro Var, Darth Andrias

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 3491 posts

Romeo SinJoza PerlVelon Ielor, Join us! 

Saki

Saki

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 1260 posts

Azula Feanor mostly because I prefer being the random shaper in the outer rim who teaches a few

51LFpOe.png

idf79l.jpg

SILVER JEDI RIBBONS

Darth Crucifere

Darth Crucifere

The Blood of Vahl & The Shadow King

• Writers

• 4613 posts

Nick Imura

Maybe >..> 

giphy.gif

Nymeria Vizsla

Nymeria Vizsla

Wolf on Fire

• Writers
  • 890 posts

Romeo Sin YOU LOVE US! 

Saki Awww well maybe sometime we can collab? 

Posted Image

Saki

Saki

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 1260 posts

Azula Feanor more then likely, I have two shapers. Saki and Sawa running around. Might be able to convince them to commit with a thread or two

51LFpOe.png

idf79l.jpg

SILVER JEDI RIBBONS

Nymeria Vizsla

Nymeria Vizsla

Wolf on Fire

• Writers
  • 890 posts

Joza Perl Awwww thanks Joza.

Posted Image

Fatty

Fatty
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2075 posts

Oh hey! A unique Kro Var faction!

I've got enough characters, but I commend you for your efforts :) I once had a Kro Var minor faction, it didn't do very much despite my best efforts (I'm not very good at the whole faction thing haha).

I'm sure you'll do better :P

Posted Image

Creator of the Resu

Naamah

Naamah

Priestess of Death

• Character

• Character Bio
  • 812 posts

Fatty, I remember that. Sooooo long ago. 

jJ50mkQ.jpg

nhihyuJ.gif

Nymeria Vizsla

Nymeria Vizsla

Wolf on Fire

• Writers
  • 890 posts

Fatty Thank you for the kind words sir!

I will try my best. If you ever do have any interest in joining, just let me know.

Posted Image

Darth Ananta

Darth Ananta

Matre Inanimis

• Factory Judge

• Character Bio
  • 13367 posts

Seems neat. I'm more for the umbrella of alter environment rather than shoe-horning myself into Kro Var shaping and stuff, but it seems cool.

oFtEOtG.png

Xeroc Omath

Xeroc Omath

Character

• Character
  • 2 posts

I'm interested in this! :D