Suggestion: Remove Influence Cloud Breaks resulting in full on Cloud dissipation of influence. Instead put a penalty on major factions that are fractured and each passing month since either the map update or conclusion of the invasion, which separated the Major faction, results with further penalties that could eventually result in full dissipation of the cut off area.
The Pitch and Tweak
- Dominions are unable to be initiated one month after Invasion Ruling or Map Update
- The area cut off from the "capital" planet becomes susceptible to Rebellions after two months of separation since Invasion Ruling
- After four months of separation the cloud dissipates due "Open Rebellion"
- Major Factions may continue to "invade" the broken area following the rules as set forth
- It gives more story hooks
- In the spirit of the move of focusing on the Roleplay (see invasion rules) I feel that this will continue that endeavor by allowing an avenue for those involved in the grandiose "map game" so to speak to take time and collaboratively write together and weave narratives.
We all have lives and this is a hobby not some meta game battle of the minds the map should simply reflect the changing political landscapes.
Also the time dates and such for penalties to be enacted are not anything set in stone but basically an idea