• Create Account

|| People who spoil the movie for others on any Chaos faction discord, the official Chaos discord, or the forum face permanent banning. Please report violators to Tefka! ||

Photo

Company & Workshop Modifications

Company Modifications

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

Jyoti Nooran

Jyoti Nooran

金継ぎ

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 80 posts

Company / Workshop: Kiribian Systems Armory

Modification Made:

Tier Up: Tier III

Adding Locations: Deneba (as part of Tier up request)

Rationale: To expand KSA's influence and production capacity.

Development: Eligible for an immediate upgrade as per mandate rules. Headquaters is located within Collective space

Edited by Jyoti Nooran, 28 November 2017 - 01:39 PM.

Nadja

Nadja

Factory RPJ

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 13,894 posts

Jyoti Nooran

Welcome to tier 3.

HgOxdSJ.png

Arken Lussk

Arken Lussk

Thrills, Chills, and Kills

• Factory Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 256 posts
Company: Aegis Systems
Modifications Made:
  • Tier II -> Tier III
  • Addition of "Manufacturing Infrastructure" operation (upon rising to Tier III).

• Sign a contract with two other different factions or organizations. (May be NPC).
    • Baby Steps - Forming ties with a management and contracting firm on Bastion.
    • Swallowed Up - Aegis Systems forms a contract, albeit hesitantly, with Hellhound Strategic. 
  • Display growth through two passive expansions of your company.
  • Display growth through one active expansion of your company.
    • Tying Knots - The Commenor Systems Alliance and Aegis Systems meet to discuss the trade of wares and investment for future projects.

Edited by Arken Lussk, 03 December 2017 - 01:08 AM.

Nadja

Nadja

Factory RPJ

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 13,894 posts

Arken Lussk

Welcome to tier 3.

Edited by Nadja, 03 December 2017 - 01:32 AM.
Missed the edit in the mod request and had to swap the Starship operations with Infrastructure in the request

HgOxdSJ.png

Na-Doth Emerlar

Na-Doth Emerlar

Character

• Character
  • 75 posts

Company: Trans-Galactic Agricultural Cooperatives Union (http://starwarsrp.ne...es-union-tgacu/)

Upgrade: Tier III

Actions:

CONTRACTS

- Signed a contract with the Red Ravens (http://starwarsrp.ne...s/#entry1680924)

- Signed a contract with Jast Shipwrights (http://starwarsrp.ne...s/#entry1679552)

ACTIVE EXPANSIONS

- Expanded the company's operations by purchasing a trade station (see contract with Jast Shipwrights)

PASSIVE EXPANSIONS

- Hosted an economic summit (http://starwarsrp.ne...gronomy-summit/)

- Drew up deals with another corporation (see the contracts with Jast Shipwrights and the Red Ravens)

Edited by Na-Doth Emerlar, 05 December 2017 - 02:25 PM.

Na-Doth Emerlar

Na-Doth Emerlar

Character

• Character
  • 75 posts

Arken Lussk

Please address my expansion.

Nadja

Nadja

Factory RPJ

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 13,894 posts

Arken Lussk

Please address my expansion.

I am not certain why you're tagging a factory judge here, or the context behind the request, but these requests are handled by staff - Role-play Judges and Administrators. Generally I will be the one approving or denying these requests, and making the changes requested if approved, but it will never be a factory judge.

Please do not tag factory judges, or staff, for modification requests unless replying to a response from staff.

HgOxdSJ.png

Vanessa Vantai

Vanessa Vantai

I should, shouldn't I?

• Writers
  • 9,135 posts

Company: Emeritus Industries

Modification made: Transferral of ownership from Cerbera to Vanessa Vantai

Rationale: I'm back from my 2 year leave and discussed the transfer with Andrew. Can provide screenshots of the conversation if requested by a judge or admin.

Edited by Vanessa Vantai, 09 December 2017 - 03:01 AM.

Nadja

Nadja

Factory RPJ

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 13,894 posts

- Expanded the company's operations by purchasing a trade station (see contract with Jast Shipwrights)

- Drew up deals with another corporation (see the contracts with Jast Shipwrights and the Red Ravens)

You may not re-use contract threads for expansions, or expansionary threads for contracts. Each thread you utilize may only be utilized once.

Your request for a tier promotion is denied, you may re-apply for a tier promotion by posting a new tier promotion request when you have each requirement for tier promotion fulfilled without double-dipping threads.

HgOxdSJ.png

Nadja

Nadja

Factory RPJ

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 13,894 posts

Emeritus Industries

I need:

• A transfer of ownership thread. This has no post requirement, just a few posts where ownership is transferred.
  • An edit request for the submission (i.e; add "Current Owner: Vanessa Vantai"), because I can't change the ownership of the submission (assuming the submitter isn't you).
  • An URL to the submission hyperlinked so I can edit the submission if your request is approved.

HgOxdSJ.png

Bkik

Bkik

The cutest capitalist thief you will ever see

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 153 posts

Company / Workshop: Utinni Traded Goods

Modification Made: Requesting to archived

Rationale: Changing it into a workshop submission

VySHftL.png

RWLgPIv.png

Nadja

Nadja

Factory RPJ

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 13,894 posts

Bkik

Request approved.

HgOxdSJ.png

Varik Ice

Varik Ice

Cold and Alone

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 157 posts
Modifications Made:
  • Tier II -> Tier III
  • Addition of Space Station Construction as an Operation (part of Tier up)

• Sign a contract with two other different factions or organizations. (May be NPC).
    • Royal Bickering - Barabian Systems signs a contract to not only provide armour for The Sovereignty, but weapons for Tanassi Security
    • Yours and Mine - Barabian Systems signs a contract with Lorak Mining to get Quadranium for future projects.
  • Display growth through two passive expansions of your company.
  • Display growth through one active expansion of your company.
    • Below the Rust - Barabian Systems hires Arador Kahn to a long-term contract to Hunt for them. (Recruit personnel into your company)

Edited by Varik Ice, Today, 08:22 AM.

HK-57

HK-57

Graves

• Character
  • 66 posts

Company Name: Clank and Klunk Industries

Modifications Made:

Tier II to Tier III.

New Location: Storefront and Droid Production/Testing Facility at Planet Ranste

New Operation: Droid Production. (As part of tier up.)

Rationale: As part of the Mandate Rules

Mandate in Question: Capitalism Reigns, under The Metal Lords though This Thread

Edited by HK-57, Yesterday, 06:08 AM.

Nadja

Nadja

Factory RPJ

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 13,894 posts

Sign a contract with two other different factions or organizations. (May be NPC).

These must be two different threads. A single thread cannot be utilized twice. I apologize for the inconvenience. Simply add another thread in which a contract is completed, however, and you'll be promoted to tier 3. 

HgOxdSJ.png

Nadja

Nadja

Factory RPJ

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 13,894 posts

HK-57

The URL to your submission is to a duplicate post that is currently archived, please find the correct URL to the approved submission and edit your request. @Mention me in a reply when that is done so I can review this request.

HgOxdSJ.png

HK-57

HK-57

Graves

• Character
  • 66 posts

Nadja

It has been done. I had forgotten there was a dupe post that was in the Archive.

Calina Ovmar

Calina Ovmar
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,857 posts

Modification Made: With Anaya dead, Apoleia Inc has come under the purview of her daughter Calina. I am merging her company into Apoleia Inc and changing its name.

Rationale: Anaya Fen is dead and her daughter has inherited her company.

New Submission:

Varik Ice

Varik Ice

Cold and Alone

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 157 posts

These must be two different threads. A single thread cannot be utilized twice. I apologize for the inconvenience. Simply add another thread in which a contract is completed, however, and you'll be promoted to tier 3. 

I have now added another thread into the post, I hope that'll all be alright.

Nadja