Company & Workshop ModificationsCompany Modifications
Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:09 AM
I need a thread for the merging of the two companies. As this is both for the same character, a simple handful of posts by your character in which a merger takes place will suffice as long as it takes place during or at the end of the merger and tells a complete story. (i.e; the thread can be about the end of the merger, where all your character has to do is sign a few papers, and that would be fine).
Edited by Nadja Keto, 03 January 2018 - 04:28 AM.
Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:20 AM
Welcome to tier 3
Mandate in Question: Capitalism Reigns, under The Metal Lords though This Thread
Strength: Companies established in this Major Faction's influence cloud may begin at or upgrade to Tier III.
The planet in your private thread that you are expanding to is not on the map, and none of your company locations or headquarters are in the Metal Lord's influence cloud. Unless you can meet the requirements in the mandate, your promotion will only be accepted if you meet the company rules for tier III promotion.
Posted 03 January 2018 - 06:24 AM
Company / Workshop: Soul Brothers & Sisters
Modification Made: Request to add a new location to the existing tier 3 company, which currently only owns 3 locations and operations.
Adding Locations: Adding Coruscant as location (using existing tier 3 company capacity)
Rationale: A Tier 3 company is capable of having 4 locations and 3 operations as per company rules - "A Tier 2 company may begin with a max of three locations and operations" and moving up to tier 3 allows "One new operation OR one new location". The current company is tier 3 and owns only 3 locations and operations. This means its capacity is actually underutilised and I hope to able to retcon it into 4 locations. Coruscant is not far from the company's overall sphere of influence.
Edited by Mariya Fleischer, 03 January 2018 - 06:26 AM.
Posted 03 January 2018 - 12:30 PM
Rationale: I have purchased the company and its subsidiary from Cerita Sarova ( Cerbera )
Edited by Darth Filiae, 08 January 2018 - 11:39 AM.
- Cerbera likes this
Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:40 PM
MandalMotors: Tier IV - Tier V
- Sign a contract with two other different major factions OR Tier 5+ companies.
- Display growth through two passive expansions of your company: Make three mass-produced products in the Factory;Invest in another company or faction
- Display growth through three active expansions of your company: Establish or help establish a new location ; Recruit personnel into your company
- Successfully complete a project of major proportions: Aid in rebuilding of Keldabe and create MandalMotors corporate city
- http://starwarsrp.ne...-we-rise/page-1- Mandalore is destroyed. MandalMotors relief efforts begin
- http://starwarsrp.ne...ack-tie-formal/- Gil attempts to raise credits for relief efforts and reconstruction efforts
- http://starwarsrp.ne...-greatest-city/- Zeke (CFO) compiles the list of necessary signatures and agreements within MandalMotors and public building offices of Mandalore
- http://starwarsrp.ne...-floating-shoe/- Zeke (CFO) signs contract for use of Sasori Bulding Series in building plans
- Obtain the permanent sponsorship of a major faction, OR the sponsorship of a different Tier 6 Company that is not a previous contract, OR a substantial expansion in another way.
- With The Mandalorian Empire
Edited by Gilamar Skirata, 04 January 2018 - 04:44 PM.
- Jorus Merrill likes this
Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:10 AM
Modification: Add a Speciality: Can produce up to Semi-Unique submissions using the Restricted Material 'Pyronium’
New Submission: Old one's fine.
Company/Workshop: Akure Executive Interstellar (T6) - http://starwarsrp.ne...e-interstellar/
Modification: Add a Speciality: Can produce up to Semi-Unique submissions using the Restricted Material ‘Alchemized Artifacts/Items’
New Submission: Old one's fine.
- Daro Tarsi likes this
Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:29 PM
Company / Workshop: The Intergalactic Monetary Fund/The Trade Federation (Technicality)
Modification Made: (What are you changing? If you are merging companies, we need the submission link for those companies. Detail all changes here. Every additional new Location & Operation or Headquarters change requested through the Company Modification Thread will require proof of expansion. Add in the FULL name of the thread. These are required for all Tier up requests, HQ's changes, New Locations, New Operations, Changing Operations, merging of companies, etc. For full details, please see the Company Rules or as in the Factory Q&A.] - )
Tier Up: N/A
Adding Operations: N/A
Adding Locations: N/A
Changing Headquarters: N/A
Other:Moving the Trade Federation as a subsidary of IMF
Restructuring - 3rd post only
Rationale: Wanted to fix some formatting errors for a while but also add the TF as a subsidary. This seemed like the right oppurtunity to do so.
Edited by Natalie LaForte, 09 January 2018 - 12:31 PM.
I Make-Up I
Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:30 AM
Company / Workshop: Didact Defense Solutions.
Modification Made: Tier Up. Free Location from Tier Up.
Tier II to Tier III
Sign a contract with two other different factions or organizations. (May be NPC).
Display growth through two passive expansions of your company.
Display growth through one active expansion of your company.
Edited by Itash Mecetti, 21 January 2018 - 04:42 AM.
Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:07 PM
Company / Workshop: GenPals
Tier II to Tier III
New free location from Tier up: Bonadan - GenPals Conference Center
- Sign a contract with two other different factions or organizations. (May be NPC).
Contract for Special Order with NPC- http://starwarsrp.ne...ective-friends/
Contract for Special order with PC- http://starwarsrp.ne...assandra-paige/
- Display growth through two passive expansions of your company.
Economic Summit- http://starwarsrp.ne...-pm-for-invite/
Company based submissions-
- Display growth through one active expansion of your company.
Secure Investor - http://starwarsrp.ne...of-toas-palace/
New Submission: The old one is fine
- Jairus Starvald likes this
Pick Friends. Pick Family. Pick GenPals.