491 replies to this topic

Lily Kuhn

Lily Kuhn

Empress of Teta

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 18,441 posts

Joza Perl

Thank you. In the future simply place the service threads with the Miscellanious threads and make a note that the company is a service company. A service company can replace a submission with a development thread that involves completing a service. As your company is primarily a service company, I would suggest simply doing role-plays that complete services for others in place of submissions (just let me know during modification requests that it is what you are doing). For the purposes of an expedited upgrade, however, I have already made the changes and made a note for you.

Posted Image

Joza Perl

Joza Perl

Stupid Strawberry [Hiatus]

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,753 posts

Darth Vitium

Thank you very much for the heads up! I'll remember that for future upgrades :)

Lily Kuhn

Lily Kuhn

Empress of Teta

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 18,441 posts

Dunames Lopez

I need a hyperlink to the company so I can update the submission.

Posted Image

Lily Kuhn

Lily Kuhn

Empress of Teta

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 18,441 posts

Updated

Remaining:

• Star Tours (Locations)
  • Ringovinda Systems (Tier 3 Request)

Posted Image

Jessica Med-Beq

Jessica Med-Beq

Bombshell Genius

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,012 posts

Darth Vitium

Now that the final 2 posts are in for A Fairy Tale of Container Boxes...

http://starwarsrp.ne...-2#entry1399366

Dunames Lopez

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,146 posts

Darth Vitium

My bad. Added the hyperlink, which can also be found here

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

For all your freight needs, please read the Star Tours Guide to Freighters

Cathul Thuku

Cathul Thuku

Admiral, Therapy Command

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,602 posts
Company: IGR Brokerage

Modification made: Addition of real estate development and land reclamation to operations

Rationale: Expansion of business

Pertinent development threads:

New submission:

YDe8vdq.pngqNssuLI.pngqpbiV8Q.pngBattle_Med.jpg

WcZrswy.jpg

Gear: Armor of the Therapist, Siri Tachi's lightsaber, personal slugthrower

For all your real estate, construction, banking and insurance needs: IGR Brokerage

Theme: Magicians' Tower

Lily Kuhn

Lily Kuhn

Empress of Teta

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 18,441 posts

Updated.

Posted Image

Cradossk

Cradossk

Professional Enabler

• Codex Judge
  • 13,922 posts

Company: Theed Palace Space Vessel Engineering Corps

Modification Made: Expansion to T5

Rationale: It’s the time of the season for loving.

Pertinent Development Threads:

Tier IV to Tier V

Sign a contract with two more major factions OR Tier V+ companies.

Make an additional three mass-produced products.

Complete five miscellaneous threads.

• The Tightening Grasp - A Theed Hangar employee  goes on an expedition with a shareholder (11 posts).
  • Brawling Over Pebbles - A Theed Hangar employee goes on an expedition near the company’s area of interest (15 posts).
  • How Much For Just The Planet? - On behalf of Lady Cardei, a Theed Hangar employee bargains with Chandrila Group (11 posts).
  • Arise from the Dust - On behalf of Lady Cardei, a Theed Hangar employee strikes a bargain with the former CEO of BlasTech (12 posts).
  • I Don’t Get No Respect - Lady Cardei reincarnates a master metalworker for consultation purposes (10 posts).

Successfully complete a project of major proportions. (~200 posts)

Theed Hangar has played a critical role in developing Naboo’s security and forging its political destiny. Due in no small part to Theed Hangar’s efforts, Naboo is now a politically and militarily influential member of the Galactic Alliance. Naboo has strong borders and a significant interstellar presence, including power projection capabilities and robust diplomatic presence.

In the links below, ‘directly relevant’ refers to my posts or posts which react to/are directly influenced by mine, or which involve Theed Hangar products.

• Alliance Dominion of Naboo - Theed Hangar negotiates terms involving the Galactic Alliance’s takeover of Naboo (~20 posts directly relevant).
  • Are You A Patriot? - Lady Cardei negotiates with House Rade over Naboo’s independence (15 posts).
  • Greatly Exaggerated - Lady Cardei of Theed Hangar strikes a bargain with the Techno Union’s Obsidian Order to undermine the One Sith (22 posts).
  • Project Praesidium - Theed Hangar contracts with Rendili StarDrive and Chandrila Group to fortify Naboo with a powerful shield generator (41 posts).
  • The Gathering - Lady Shambleau attends a business conference for Theed Hangar, involving the shield generator technology (50 posts, ~10 posts directly relevant).
  • Praesi Naboo - Lady Cardei takes delivery of the prototype shield generator from Chandrila DataTech and Rendili StarDrive (12 posts).
  • Slowly Turning the Page - Theed Hangar participates in the funeral ceremony for Queen Andromeda Versai and the coronation of King Marcello Matteo (10 posts, 4 posts directly relevant).
  • Coruscant: Please Take My Money - Theed Hangar and the RSF deploy relief aid to liberated Coruscant and assist in the rebuilding effort (133 posts, ~5 posts directly relevant).
  • Relocation to Naboo Enclave - Theed Hangar provides support to the Royal Security Force and the King of Naboo in dealing with the Order of the Grey, a border security issue (19 posts, ~10 posts directly relevant).
  • Naboo System: Points of Interest - Lady Cardei oversees increased security measures throughout the system (11 posts).
  • Nubian Commerce Summit - Lady Cardei attends a trade summit with the Nubian planetary government, Nubia StarDrive, and Aurora (T5) (10 posts).
  • Two Coronations and a Wedding - Lady Cardei represents Naboo at a state wedding and coronation ceremony (60 posts, around 10 relevant).
  • ATC Data Log File: Corellia - Jared Ovmar and Saffron test a custom-made Theed Hangar vessel (81 posts, around 20 relevant). The vessel allows major corporations to operate in the floating Sahsahla Mountains, opening up economic options in a crucial region of the Corellian System.

Theed Hangar also produced a line of probes designed to bolster Naboo’s ability to monitor its own system.

Obtain the sponsorship of a major faction or a 100 post dev thread expanding business in another way.

• Aftermath - Theed Hangar agrees to supply ongoing repair and refit services to the Galactic Alliance defense forces (35 posts).

New Submission:

Quietus

Quietus

..::>> Hunting Again <<::..

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 5,073 posts

Company: Kuat Drive Yards (CANON COMPANY)

Modification Made: Archival
Rationale:

During the Omega board event the Kuat Drive Yards were utterly decimated, a large percentage of the employ murdered in the destruction and majority of projects either stolen or lost in the siege. KDY is now defunct as a company after the loss of its main planetary drive yards and the CEO/prime shareholder, Lorelei Darke, marking the company now open to being taken over and restarted from the ground up by someone else. 

New Submission:
N/A

xNEESwG.gif

Saffron

Saffron

Arceneau Trade Company Representative

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,092 posts

Company: PharmaTech 

Modification made: Tier up to 5

Rational: Tier up to 5

Pertinant Development Threads:

Tier IV to Tier V

Sign a contract with two more major factions OR Tier V+ companies.

1. Tier V: Silk Holdings: Coruscant: Please Take My Money
  2. Tier V: Kathol Outback : Swap Meet: Pergitor

Make an additional five mass-produced products.

1. PharmaTech Oculus [ Cybernetic Eye ]
  2. BioGel [ Kinetic Impact Gel ]
  3. Lekkuphoira
  4. SAP - 1 [ Water absorbing pellets ]
  5. SilaStim [ Anti Pheromone Drug ]

Complete five miscellaneous threads.

1. Techno Union conference -Expansion of pharma tech on Maramere
  2. Dead Nerves - Expansion of PharmaTech on Tatooine
  3. The Galactic Alliance Dominion of Belsavis - Expansion of PharmaTech onto Belsavis
  4. In A World Where the Kings Are Employers  - Expansion on Sump
  5. Among the Dead - Expansion of PharmaTech on Vortusa

Major Project

Sponsorship:  Red Ravens Agreement between RedRavens and ATC via PharmaTech to establish and manage medical Trade Stations for their use. 

Saffron

Saffron

Arceneau Trade Company Representative

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,092 posts

Company: Bantam Cooperative Unlimited BCU

Modification made: Change of ownership per auction for 70% stock

Rational: Change of ownership per auction by Bryce Bantam

Pertinant Development Threads:

new submission

Jessica Med-Beq

Jessica Med-Beq

Bombshell Genius

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,012 posts

Company: Ringovinda Systems

Modification made: Removal of Dulvoyinn, addition of Glyss to locations

Rationale: Mishap on Kriselist forced Ringovinda Systems to pull out from Alliance space

Pertinent development thread:

Our Place Among the Stars [Galactic Alliance Dominion of the Copperline Hex] (posts # 12, 20, 22, 28, 29, 33, 34, 38, 41, 42, 55, 58)

New submission:

Jaster of Clan Awaud

Jaster of Clan Awaud

Many Hat Alor

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 2,073 posts
Umbrella ---> Trade Conglomerate

Company: http://starwarsrp.ne...-umbrella-corp/

Modification Made: Change name of company from Umbrella Interest to United Trade Conglomerate. As well as changing the Logo to This. As well as change the HQ to Conglomerate Prime

Rationale: I would like to focus more on the UTC. Previous Faction Contracts won't count for increasing Tier.

Surrender the Rights - Jaster Awaud, Viceroy of the UTC holds a board meeting where he takes control over the Conglomerate and killing the council. He also take control of another company in the process.

New Submission:

Severian

Severian

Lord of Purgatory

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,075 posts

Company: Purgatory

Modification Made: Archival/Deletion/Liquidation
Rationale: Renewing Kyros as a character where Purgatory has no place.

Kamon Vondiranach

Kamon Vondiranach

Old As Dirt

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 6,124 posts

Company: Ignus Industries

Modification Made: Tier 2 to Tier 3
Rationale: OOCly: Because I've met the requirements (I think). ICly: Because the company wants to start producing larger ships.

Contracts:

• Contract with The Sith Order to provide arms and armor(see below)
  • Contract with Vanir Technologies for their VT-Command Throne to be installed on Ignus produced ships (see below)

Mass Produced Items:

Threads:

New Submission:

kamon_sig_by_seventhsolar-dbrpei6.png

Darth Saarai

Darth Saarai

Inquisitive Inquisitorius Internal

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,212 posts

Company: Fa Holdings

Modification Made: Tier Up.
Rationale: Did the work

New Sub: Just change the tier to 3 and add the following locations: Begeren: the Cerulean Mines.

Cathul Thuku

Cathul Thuku

Admiral, Therapy Command

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,602 posts
Company: IGR Brokerage

Modification made: Addition of Gala and M'haeli to locations, tier promotion to tier-4

Rationale: Expansion of business

Pertinent development threads:

Sign a contract with three more player-run organizations, one of which must be a major faction OR a Tier-V+ company.

Make an additional four mass-production products. (Since IGR Brokerage is a service company, Codex entries will be used instead)

Complete four miscellaneous threads.

Successfully complete a project of sizeable proportions (100+ posts; developing land reclamation and construction as operations)

100 posts total

New submission:

YDe8vdq.pngqNssuLI.pngqpbiV8Q.pngBattle_Med.jpg

WcZrswy.jpg

Gear: Armor of the Therapist, Siri Tachi's lightsaber, personal slugthrower

For all your real estate, construction, banking and insurance needs: IGR Brokerage

Theme: Magicians' Tower

Lily Kuhn

Lily Kuhn

Empress of Teta

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 18,441 posts

As a lot of these are large company tier requests with substantial development, I will be reading through each request and the development involved with them. For that reason modifications will take me a little while to work through.

Sorry for any inconvenience :)

Posted Image

Lily Kuhn

Lily Kuhn

Empress of Teta

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 18,441 posts

Silencia

Archived & marked as such.

Posted Image