OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: [State why you are making this submission and what purpose it will fulfill in RP.]
- Image Credit: How to properly source your images
- Canon: [Is this a canon location? If yes, please link to the original location wiki here, if no simply put N/A.]
- Links: [Provide links to any relevant threads, characters, companies, locations, equipment, etc here.]
- Structure Name: Our Sacred Lady of Martyrs
- Classification: Temple Shrine
- Location: Ruusan
- Affiliation: Shattered Jedi | Silver Jedi Order
- Accessibility: This shrine is extremely isolated and guarded in rotating teams of two, often by stealth specialists capable of remaining completely undetected. A narrow stair carved into the side of canyon rock forms a precarious path up to a cracked opening in one of the Valley's massive carved guardian statues.
- Description: Little more than a cavity excavated from an already sculpted mountain, visible erosion in the stonework that went into its construction belies just how old the Force shrine truly is. There is room enough for broadening steps that lead up to an altar still echoing with light from the Valley's now mostly dormant Force nexus.
Ancient frescos and carvings covering each stone wall suggests that the shrine's builders meant for it to serve some ritual purpose likely for the benefit of primitive Force worship.
POINTS OF INTEREST
The top of the Narrow Stair widens out into a plateau level with the shrine's entrance. Just enough space for a handful of people to stand at one time, due to the way the ledge juts out over the Valley it makes for a natural lookout post. It has a clear view of the shrine's approach and concealment from any surveillance from below, so long as the watcher is hunkered down.
You must provide your security assets in list format and must provide your location a Security Rating (choose from: None, Low, Medium, High, Maximum). What defenses does this location have, including internal and perimeter defenses? Please link relevant tech/equipment to the SW wiki article or Factory-approved submission. If none, simply put N/A.
Normal civilian structures should not have much in security other than privatized forces and minor defenses. Military or very heavily defended locations should be submitted using the Military Base template.]
[Please include at least one paragraph on the structure's history. Detail how it came to be created and why. Talk about the people involved in this structure's history and what role it played and still plays. For historical structures, if you so desire, you can include historical events such as the Gulag Plague, the 400 years of darkness, and the Netherworld event where appropriate.]
- Lisza Starseeker likes this