OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To make five massive supercarriers for the central fleets of the SJO
- Image Source: DeviantArt by Duskie-06
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Sources: DeviantArt by Duskie-06, Pickle Rick, Valiant-class supercarrier
- Manufacturer: Outer Rim Military Engineering
- Affiliation: Silver Spacy
- Model: Valor-class supercarrier
ASK RICK FOR PERMISSION BEFORE TAKING ONE
Valor (Owned by Rick Kaloo)
- Classification: Heavy Supercarrier
- Length: 4863 meters
- Width: 1230 meters at back extensions, 850 meters average
- Height: 900 meters at tallest point, 500 meters at shortest point
- Armament: Average
- Superheavy/Special Weapons
- 2 superheavy ion cannons (Locked in place on the ends of the large wings extending from the carrier's flanks)
- 2 triple superheavy turbolasers (Flanking the front point of the carrier)
- Heavy Weapons
- 10 quad heavy turbolasers (Evenly spaced)
- 20 heavy missile/warhead launchers (Evenly spaced on top of the carrier)
- 20 heavy ion cannons (Evenly spaced)
- Anti-Capital Weapons
- 50 NL-07-class laser cannons (Evenly spaced)
- 40 missile/warhead launchers (Evenly spaced on top of the carrier)
- 10 military-grade tractor beams (Evenly spaced)
- Superheavy/Special Weapons
- Defenses: High
- Basic Armor/Shielding
- Ion/EMP Defenses
- Other Electronic Protections
- Turadium blast doors
- Complex internal layout - Halls leading into halls leading into the same hall, map only accessible by verified crew members
- Wall-mounted automatic machine guns
- Anti-Hacking (Cyber Defense)
- Defensive Armaments
- Hangar: Extreme (42 squads)
- Maneuverability Rating: Low
- Speed Rating: Low
- Hyperdrive Class: 1.5
- Backup Hyperdrive Class: 10
- Living Features
- Crew Quarters
- Officer Quarters
- Admiral's Quarters
- Mess Halls
- Medical Rooms
- Command + Utility
- Military Structures
- Holding cells
- Meditation chambers
- Mission Function Modules
- Long-range quantum radar
- Cybernetic chambers
- HIMS Arrays
- Overseer - The Valor supercarrier can fit and manage a ridiculously large starfighter compliment. Its sensor arrays are some of the finest in the galaxy, allowing for the carrier's captain to effortlessly communicate between multiple vessels at the same time.
- Ironclad - In comparison to the smaller Valiant-class supercarrier, the defenses of the Valor supercarrier are far more developed. Reinforced, multi-layered shielding provides a powerful buffer between the carrier and enemy turbolasers, while its own wealth of offensive and defensive firepower can return the favor.
- Turtle - With its bulk and reinforced defenses, the Valor supercarrier is very slow and tricky to turn.
- Light Poke - Being a dedicated carrier, the Valor supercarrier has very little in terms of battleship-grade armaments. Against attack and stealth battlecruisers, the carrier's own armaments are easily overwhelmed.
Description: The Valor-class supercarrier is, as of currently, the second largest project Outer Rim Military Engineering has ever successfully completed. Nearly five kilometers long from its frontal sensors to its rear engines, each Valor supercarrier is meant to represent the pinnacle of the Silver Jedi Order's naval might.
With its massive bulk and ability to harbor nearly a thousand different vessels, a single Valor supercarrier is more than enough to protect core Silver Jedi worlds. In fact, the only carrier vessels that are on par with the Valor supercarrier fleet are the Mandalorian Oyu'baat class of supercarrier and the Sith's Song of Truth. Even in comparison to the other two, Valor supercarriers are better armed than their Oyu'baat counterparts and can move with greater ease than the Song of Truth.
The Valor-class supercarrier shares its idea of two command bridges with its predecessor, the Valiant-class supercarrier, which takes the concept from the Old Republic's Venator-class Star Destroyer. The two command bridges are built on large structures leaning into each other at the end of the ship, with the command section on the left and starfighter section on the right.
Due to the extreme costs of building a Valor-class supercarrier, only five were produced and issued by Outer Rim exclusively for the Silver Jedi Order. Only its smaller brother, the Valiant-class supercarrier, would be produced for the marketplace.