OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a unique lightsaber for Mirvak.
- Image Source:
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: Lightsaber, Greatsaber
- Manufacturer: Mirvak
- Affiliation: Mirvak
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: No
- Production: Unique
- Material: Synthetic crystal, durasteel, lightsaber components.
- Classification: Greatsaber
- Size: Large
- Weight: Heavy
- Greatsaber with large synthetic sabercrystal, about 2 feet longer than the average lightsaber and a few centimeters wider.
- Internal force activation switch.
- Red in color.
- Larger saber allows for more devastating attacks.
- Large hilt allows for dual grip, but for Mirvak only one hand is necessary.
- Plasma leaks can be exploited when clashing with other lightsabers or weapons.
- Not able to cut through lightsaber resistant materials.
- Not functional underwater
- Does not allow for extremely quick or agile attacks due to larger than average size.
Upon arriving at Nar Shadda to find cybernetic replacements for his hand and eye, Mirvak happened upon a dealer with unnaturally large synthetic lightsaber crystals and large lightsaber components. The Sith, being presented with a ridiculous price for the items, simply killed the dealer and took the components for himself. Mirvak sifted through the components to find the pieces he needed to make a complete greatsaber and departed. Like most equipment he uses, Mirvak seeks simple designs that can be used with devastating effect. This greatsaber, though in simple design, meets just those requirements.