OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a personal weapon for both Darth Metus and Taramaz Laurs.
- Image Source: Unknown, unidentified by TinEye, but altered by me.
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Taramaz Laurs
- Affiliation: Closed-Market (Any character can use this if they have explicit permission through, for example, a marketplace purchase)
- Model: N/A
- Modularity: Parts could be added or swapped out, such as a cross guard, a different blade, but it wouldn't be easy.
Production: Semi-Unique (Maximum of 10 characters)
- Material: Blade: Mandalorian Iron. Hilt: Byrlark Tree Wood.
- Classification: Dagger, concealing a blade inside of it, which can pop out and become a sword
- Size: Average
- Weight: Light
- Hidden Blade. While it looks like a dagger, it conceals within itself, another blade (Blade-Ception) which will extend with a press of a button on the hilt into a full length sword.
- It is made of Mandalorian Iron, which makes it highly resistant to Lightsabers.
- It conceals a hidden blade, which can turn it into a sword, giving the wielder the possible element of surprise.
- If the opponent knows about the hidden blade, it loses it's surprise factor.
- If the mechanism in place to extend and retract the blade fails or jams, or will not move. Then the blade can not extend, nor retract.
Forged from pure Mandalorian Iron by Taramaz Laurs, then cooled and shaped, before finally having the spring lock mechanism added. Ten were made, eight were locked away, one was given to Darth Metus as a gift of respect, in the Mandalorian culture. The other was kept by Taramaz Laurs. The spring functions requires a simple press of a button on the hilt, and it will extend or retract the hidden blade.