OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: The personal armour of Bram Sigismund.
- Image Source: The Old Republic (Game).
- Canon Link: N/A.
- Primary Source: Knight of Zakuul Armour.
- Manufacturer: Unknown Zakuulan Industry/Company.
- Affiliation: Bram Sigismund.
- Model: Customised, heritage armour.
- Modularity: Yes, but limited.
- Production: Semi-Unique.
- Material: Kama: Armorweave, Sturdy Leather; Armour: Durasteel, Duraplast alloys.
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High
- Kinetic: Very High
- Lightsabers: Low
- Other: Slugthrower: High
- Other: EMP/Ion: Low
- Classification: Multi-purpose, close-combat focused.
- Weight: Average
- Highly Resistant to grenades, blades and other forms of direct combat, including unarmed attacks.
- High maneouvreability (for a heavy armour), being not a fixed, plated armour, the different, individual parts make it possible to move relative freely.
- Heavy, even if the weight is relatively low for a heavy armour, it is still an additional weight carried, slowing down the wearer and slowly exhausting him.
- Vulnerable at the joints.
- No serial or active production, repairs would be expensive and very special.
- Vulnerable to lightsabers.
The armour is in the possession of the family of Bram Sigismund since centuries or even longer, it is an ancient Knight of Zakuul armour. Through the time, the armour was slightly customised, mainly its look, but also the addition of a kama. The armour itself features an eagle head within a crest of laurels, decorated with thunderbolts on the chest. The thunderbolts-scheme is engraved around most parts of the armour. A custom of Bram Sigismund adds to the look, though hidden from view. Inside the chest plate are words engraved.
Zakuulan Knight armours were not built for duelists and to counter individual lightsaber opponents, but for open warfare. Close quarters, tight battlefields, trenches, corridors, streets and equal environments are their strength. Especially the protection against explosions and enemy fire is their main goal, as a result the protection against ordinary blades (like electrostaffs or vibroblades) is equally strong. Joined by the protection of an energy shield, a Zakuulan knight was well protected when fighting shoulder to shoulder with his companions.