Valdus BralMember Since 09 Jan 2019
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 05:25 PM
- Group Writers
- Active Posts 189
- Profile Views 761
- Member Title Clan Bral Alor | Al'verde | Muscle Craftsman
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
- Rank Title 1
- Rank Title 2
- Rank Title 3
- Character Bio Link
Posted by Valdus Bral on 21 March 2019 - 02:42 AM
Posted by Valdus Bral on 20 March 2019 - 09:16 PM
Valdus watched her as she continued to eat. Her reaction to his comment about her blushing was exactly what he expected and wanted. His smirk grew, " Perhaps." Was his short response to her comment about the heat. When she agreed she'd join on the expedition he nodded slightly with his grin still there. " Good. Your enthusiasm will be needed." He then tilted to his right, put a hand on his knee, and began to hoist himself into a stand. Towering over her now he kept his eyes on her's if he could. " Seems that I have already found my quarry. The others may be jealous." He teased her, knowing what he was insinuating and doing so on purpose. " I cannot stay any longer, I need to make ready for the expedition. Don't be late." His voice was only half teasing this time.
He then tilted his head forward, " We'll see each other soon." A wink followed his final word and then he turned to leave and unless she stopped him, he would do so.
Posted by Valdus Bral on 20 March 2019 - 08:13 PM
Valdus watched as his large ship descended to the mouth of the cave, repulsor lift engines firing off to slow the descent of the ship. Loud mechanical sounds began as the landing gears deployed in the form of several pillar-like legs. The front of the ship opened and out came a slowly deploying ramp to the ground. Valdus began walking towards his ship as fast as he could, responding quickly to @Yasha Caldera " The ship isn't designed for speed or precision assaults. It has two ARC-170r heavy fighters in the hangar. It can be auto-piloted by droid brain, so don't worry about piloting it. They can fit three in each - that should be plenty. That will keep the Tracyn ship stable for the wounded and get the rest to the bomb as fast as possible. I'll have my vod bring them out." He then switched coms to his ship, " Deploy the ARC's to the Mand'alor's position - empty." A short delay before the loud sounds of hangar doors began. Then out came two roaring ARC-170r's who made a large circle that double backed towards the Mand'alor. They stopped and slowly descended to the ground as doors opened for a rear gunner, co-pilot, and pilot position in each. The fighters were spacious enough to accommodate even Valdus, there would be no issues getting large and heavily armored Mandalorians into the seating.
As Valdus closed the distance to the loading ramp he finally responded to Beth Cadera , not knowing if she was still conscious or not. " I'm fine. We'll get you patched up." He said confidently, though he really didn't know. His crew had medical supplies such as bacta, splints, slings, and other sorts of basic first-aid, but there was nothing besides scalpels and saws for more intense procedures. He then clanked up the metal ramp and then into the holding room where Beth Cadera would be taken either by Sterling Kinslayer or by Valdus' clansmen. In that room two of the crew with field medical knowledge would assist Beth as much as they could, though she would need to talk them through it if there were anything too severe. If fractures and broken bones were all, his crew would begin to lift her into position to begin to set her bones if needed before splinting her limbs.
Posted by Valdus Bral on 19 March 2019 - 08:41 PM
When those that would attend finally reached the end of the ramp he'd begin to speak over his comlink , " Undoubtedly some of you have heard about the monster that calls the under layers its home. If any of you seek personal glory over the benefit of the Clans, you will not be let back on my ship. We all work together or we will die on this ice planet." His growling canid voice had no shortage of challenge to it. He would rather get the glory hounds out of the party now before they got the rest of them killed. Nellogant would not be as forgiving as places they had been before. " The planet has no love for life nor do I have any for those that seek to aid it in its goal of ending mine."
Posted by Valdus Bral on 18 March 2019 - 09:32 PM
Valdus was still a good bit dazed from the earlier explosions. As of right now he was mostly ducking behind his shield, closing distance, while his back-mounted rotary droids rained down blaster bolts on their enemies. One could say that Valdus had it easy and that he wasn't actually fighting - however, he would respond to that person with a gloved smack to the dome. After the sounds of explosives and firearms were subsiding Valdus peered out over his shield and took stock over what was going on. It seemed there were only a few injuries, no reported death's yet on their side, overall it was not as bad as it could have been.
Speaking over his internal comlink to his clan that were waiting aboard the Te Kar'ta be Tracyn bal Beskar [The Heart of Fire and Iron] " We've been attacked, there's a few wounded - land as close to my beacon as possible - kill whoever attempts to fire upon you." There was a voice that came through amidst a momentary static that responded, " Ru'suvarir, Alor. [Understood, Chief.]" Satisfied with his aliit's response Valdus dropped his right hand to his belt packs and twisted the top of a oblong cylinder that was clipped to the belt. When he twisted the Jur'kad Beacon it started to blink with a faint blue-ish white light at the very top as a trio of lights arranged in a triangle activated. He then activated his mission wide comlink to speak to the others, " My ship will arrive soon. Pack what you need, I will not wait for the enemy to come back with reinforcements. There is more moss just over here." Lifting his free hand towards the patch of moss amount one meter squared that he had 'saved' from the collapsing rocks.As far as Valdus was concerned, Moss was not worth the life of Mandalorians nor the Mand'alor. As if on cue the extremely loud rumbling of Valdus' forge ship rocketed into the atmosphere and towards their location like a meteor descending. The ship would not be in view for the next several minutes, but it would eventually land at the mouth of the cave - firing all weapons at whoever tried to obstruct its path.
Posted by Valdus Bral on 18 March 2019 - 08:21 PM
Valdus was almost done with his slab of meat, the fangs slices through the cooked meat with almost graceful efficiency. When he did finally finish his meal he looked back up to her as he sat his plate to the side on the grass. He caught the tint in her cheeks, causing him to grin a little, " You're blushing." He commented shortly. He then looked over towards the meat cart and lifted his plate so that the cook could see that he was finished. The cook came around lazily and picked up the plate, Valdus added on some credits for the meal and a bit extra for the quality.
He then turned back to Beth Cadera , " If you find time you should show me around the capital." He'd leave out the fact that he wouldn't pay for a tour of any Mandalorian city out of principle and instead leave it as an invitation. " I will be departing for an expedition in another week or two to a planet called Nellogant. My talks with the Mand'alor about what I have seen there when I first went there years ago has her curious and willing to finance some support." He looked around to see if he could glimpse Yasha Cadera but it was only shortly before he turned back to Beth Cadera , " It'll be a very harsh journey, it is a planet without love for living things. My clan are not known for medical knowledge, the success of the expedition may depend on that however. I want you to join us when we go as part of the expedition. Perhaps we may find some fantastic beasts for trophies." That's about as romantic as he could get, he even added in the lowering of his eye lids, giving her his most piercing look. Man he really liked to talk about the conquest of new planets and the expansion in the name of the Mando'ade.
Posted by Valdus Bral on 17 March 2019 - 05:15 AM
Posted by Valdus Bral on 16 March 2019 - 09:37 PM
Posted by Valdus Bral on 12 March 2019 - 08:27 PM
Posted by Valdus Bral on 12 March 2019 - 04:28 PM
Posted by Valdus Bral on 11 March 2019 - 10:07 PM
Valdus continued to look on as the Chiss delegation made small talk and exchanged pleasantries with Adenn Kyramud and the other Mandalorian delegates. Valdus' eyes searched over Dezoti for several long seconds before the gaze lazily slid over Thorne . This type of verbal testing and preparing the waters was reminiscent of physical battlefields. Sending in commandos to soften enemy strong points or remove weak opposition defenses in order to clear a staging ground before the inevitable offense. So who would start this battle? Would the Mandalorians make demands of the upstart Chiss Ascendacy or would the Chiss Ascendancy prove to be ambitious and forthcoming towards the Clans? Valdus leaned back and as he did so his left hand slipped down to his belt. There was a barely audible snap as the pouch was opened. When his left hand came back up a physical 10 credit chip was placed on his right side. His two Sergeants looked at the chip, then at eachother and then they too repeated the process. One sergeant put their chip on the left and the other sergeant put his chip next to Valdus' . Valdus returned to his previous posture. It would be easy to miss this gesture since he wasn't in the focus of the summit, but if someone were to be looking over at him he'd make no attempt to hide these actions.
Posted by Valdus Bral on 11 March 2019 - 04:10 AM
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create the personal beast companion for Valdus Bral.
- Image Credit: "Gaint Polar Bear (Concept Art 2)" - Vindictus (video game)
- Role: Cin'cerar will play the role of beast companion and war mount for Valdus Bral . He will also serve as a guardian for the Bral clan compound on the planet Mandalore. Additionally, Cin'cerar will be the alpha male of the Orar'uram.
- Links: Orar'uram , Genetically modified growth precedent [ X ]
- Age: 5 Months (Aged to full-size, physical age is more around 5 years)
- Force Sensitivity: Force User - The Orar'uram have the Vornskr style passive hunting sense that uses the force. Beyond that, he does not have control over the force or any other force ability.
- Species: Orar'uram
- Appearance: [ Describe the appearance of the creature. How big or small are they? Fur or scale colour. Any distinguishing marks such as scars, tattoos, or other markings. ]
- Height: 11 meters
- Length: 17 meters
- Weight: 40.8 metric tons
- Name: Cin'cerar, "White-Mountain"
- Loyalties: Valdus Bral and the Mandalorian clan Bral.
- Notable Possessions: N/A -May have equipment (armor, augmentations, etc.) or accessories (trophies, banners, etc.) added at a later date.
- Personality: Cin'cerar has a dignified and confident air about him, as he is the uncontested alpha male of the Orar'uram. Even with those that he trusts and recognizes, he demands respect in both handling and on approach. He is very territorial to those who are unfamiliar and extremely aggressive to those who are threatening in posture, tone, or unfamiliar. He holds unshakable loyalty to Valdus Bral. There is a strong bond between the two, manifested as Cin'cerar becoming extremely aggressive and violent towards those that he sees as antagonistic to Valdus or other Orar'uram.
- Training: [ If your beast companion has been trained to perform special tasks or follow certain commands, list those things here. ]
- Combat Function: [ Combat is difficult to avoid -- after all, this is Chaos. Should your NPC wind up in combat, what would they be good at? How would they work alongside you, or would they be a liability? Remember: An NPC is weaker than a PC of an equivalent level, and will not match them in power, skills, or abilities. ]
- Behemoth: The Orar'uram are a species with densely packed muscle, Cin'cerar is multiple times larger and stronger than the standard Orar'uram. This not only gives Cin'cerar titanic strength, but his muscle also provides a dense organic barrier to his vital organs that is very difficult to get through. This fleshy bulwark means that Cin'cerar has extraordinary durability. Cin'cerar is capable of flipping over heavy transports such as the MTT , UA-AT while moving in the bipedal fashion. While on all fours he is capable of pushing over an AT-AT from full charge (see Sluggish Start).
- Dense Fur: This species' fur has high resistance to infantry portable blasters, disruptors, plasma weapons, as well as lightsabers. However, Cin'cerar's fur is extremely dense and much longer, allowing for overlapping layers of the resistant fur. This allows Cin'cerar to remain nearly impervious to artillery grade blasters, disruptors, and plasma weaponry. Additionally Cin'cerar has extreme resistance to lightsabers. However thick the fur, this trait does not stop physical weapons from piercing through the fur such as slugthrowers or thrusts from standard blades/arrows/spears or thrusts from vibroblades. His fur is also fire resistant, however flame throwers have a detrimental effect still listed under: Heat Intolerant.
- Force Hunter: From the genetic material of the Vornskr , the Orar'uram have inherited the ability to detect the force presence of individuals to a high degree. Cin'cerar uniquely has a high degree of accuracy up to 3km away for an extremely strong force presence or 2km away for an average force presence. Ysalamir fields, Void Stone, and Arikyrzium Crystal can negate or drastically reduce the accuracy and range of this ability.
- Volcanic Torrent: From the genetic material of the Fire Breather , the Orar'uram have inherited the ability to eject a highly flammable chemical akin to napalm from a special organ within their body. This organic chemical is ejected through the mouth in a line up to 10 meters from the Orar'uram, however Cin'cerar's range is 30 meters with a width of 2 meters. Additionally, the thicker consistency version of the flammable chemical is highly corrosive to metals; the combination of extreme heat and highly corrosive chemical (to metals) easily maims vehicles, defenses, and armor. The consistency of this chemical can be dictated each time it is used; from a low impact but high temperature, hard to remove napalm-like consistency, to a more liquid mist composition that covers a much larger area, roughly 4m wide x 8m long cone. However, due to Cin'cerar's increased size, he has more chemical stores and a much larger ejection gland. Cin'cerar can use the mist to create 12m wide x 24m long cone. This consistency does not leave burning remnants behind. Due to the limited volume of the organ, this ability can only be used 4 times in combat.
Note: Lack of oxygen means that the chemical will not burn, however in both forms of the chemical's consistency it is highly caustic and hard to remove from whatever surface it has been put onto. Normally the mist would burn up totally, but if it cannot burn then it will not be burned up, thus making the mist a less powerful version of the standard thicker consistency formula that is naturally supposed to erode metals. Additionally, the liquid is not water soluble, but it cannot ignite underwater and water will douse the flames, but not stop the caustic properties.
- Bones of a Titan: The teeth, claws, and bones of the Orar'uram are exceedingly dense and strong. The teeth and claws of Cin'cerar can puncture up to heavy durasteel plating, medium Duranium plating, and act more like spikes than blades. The claws are used to puncture then rip plating asunder with their incredible physical prowess. The claws can be sharpened if a rider wants, however the claws cannot hold an edge well and will quickly dull.
- Insulated: The Orar'uram have very dense fur which allows their relatively low fat content bodies to keep warm in extraordinarily cold temperatures.
- Keen Senses: The Orar'uram have vision that is extremely acute and able to see normally in low-light situations. The Orar'uram have a sense of smell that is in the upper echelons of organic beings and can differentiate beings on smell alone as well as sense the presence of those by their scent.
- Keen Senses: Due to the increased sight and smell of the Orar'uram, weapon systems or effects that target these senses are highly effective.
- Heat Intolerant: Due to the thick, protective fur of the Orar'uram they are unable to survive on planets or environments that exceed temperatures of around 25C for an extended duration. Sheering their fur to only a few centimeters is one way to help alleviate this. However, at that length their fur is unable to protect them against extreme cold and provides only minor resistance to infantry standard blaster weaponry. The use of flamethrowers, while not likely to ignite the Orar'uram, are extremely uncomfortable and will cause the Orar'uram to become moderately uncontrollable as it tries to either remove the flamethrower user or fallback away from it if the source is unreachable or there are simply too many sources of opposition fire aimed at the Orar'uram in the same area.
- Huge Target: The Orar'uram are the size of most battlefield vehicles and as such they are very easy to point out and to target. It would take a very large obstacle to be able to hide an Orar'urm. Due to Cin'cerar's size he is unable to hide behind many obstacles besides the largest of siege equipment or buildings.
- Sluggish Start: Cin'cerar can reach top speeds of up to 105kph (~65mph) . However, this takes an average of 40 meters of relatively straight movement to achieve and cannot be sustained through turns on unstable or slick surfaces such as sand, ice, polished stone, or
- Organic: The Orar'uram is not a machine. It can tire out, it cannot 'reload' it's natural weapons, and it needs to eat and breathe in order to survive. While the Cin'cerar takes his place among the same category as heavy tanks and heavy transports, he cannot battle tirelessly as a machine can.
- Larger Than Life: Cin'cerar is an absolutely massive creature, as such he is extremely heavy. Due to his size and weight special transports are needed to accommodate him. Otherwise, Cin'cerar is stuck on whatever planet he is currently on until a transport can pick him up. On the battlefield it is difficult for Cin'cerar to be among allies as he is capable of a mass amount of devastation around him.
[ Include a description of the history of this creature and how it came to be a companion to your character/involved in your character’s story here. ]