Alden AkaranMember Since 10 Jan 2019
Offline Last Active Today, 07:31 AM
A section to talk all about me? Well this is scary. You should all be terrified! No, I'm only kidding, but if I tell you all about me, you might just think I'm crazy. I guess that's good, though, considering you have to be a certain kind of crazy to really enjoy this kind of thing. Right? I'm going to say I'm right here. Anyways . . . what to say about myself? Should I tell you a lot and not leave much in the air for questions? A little and make you wonder about just who the mysterious man is behind the character? Decisions, decisions.
Well, without further ado, let's dive right into this "about me" thing!
- I am no stranger to the Forum/Text-based RP scene though I may be brand new to the site. I've actually been doing this kind of thing since about 2006 or 2007 (not really sure which, the years just kind of blend together now). I've even helped to build one or two sites and held a staff position on a few as well after their respective launches.
- I'd like to believe that I am a decent writer with respect to character development and creating the best story possible. Considering I've been doing this kind of thing since I was 12 or 13, I've had a lot of time to grow and learn. Through the years, I've had experiences writing in a number of different universes to include: Star Wars, Firefly, Inheritance, Lord of the Rings, Arthurian Myth, Alien/Predator, Game of Thrones and even (forgive me for this) Star Trek.
- I am an avid gamer - and I mean avid. I play all kinds of games: video, card and board games. I even play tabletop in the form of Pathfinder and have DM'd a few sessions in my time. So yes, I am very much a nerd and I have embraced it with open arms. (Don't judge me! I can sense your judgment!)
- I am also a huge sports fan, especially hockey, so if my team is playing and you need something from me, you're just going to have to wait for the game to end. Sorry, but that's just the way it is, especially during hockey season.
"Vor entye par rada bal vercpaanir at ret' dayn ogir!"Oh! Did I forget to mention that in high school I kind of learned Mando'a a bit? It's rough, but it conveys what I want to say. Cheers!
- Group Character
- Active Posts 555
- Profile Views 872
- Member Title Pilot. Apprentice. Friend.
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday May 5
- Rank Title 1
- Rank Title 2
- Rank Title 3
- Character Bio Link
And don't ask me to ever bake cookies for you, either!
Mar 18 2019 06:37 AM
It was just that i had it all day at work and then it didn't go away when I got home is all
Mar 18 2019 05:03 PM
So you're telling me you came home to another headache?.. Me?!!
Mar 20 2019 06:33 PM