OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a location for future thread development and center of a growing organization.
- Image Credit: Link Link Link Link
- Canon: N/A
- Links: N/A
- Structure Name: Nadariga
- Classification: Tavern/Club
- Location: Corellia
- Affiliation: Valad Yar
- Accessibility: Nadariga is a public location on the streets of Corellia, and anyone is able to enter.
- Description: The Nadariga is a massive structure, nearly a hundred meters tall. It has slanting angles all across its length, each one outlined in various glowing colors. A small staircase leads to the main entry of the club, a massive archway inscribed with numerous different languages. Just inside the entrance is the main floor of the Nadariga, dominated by a central drink and food bar as well as dancing entertainment above and around it. Tables line the walls around the main floor, and two stair cases lead up from the main floor to the upper floors of the Nadariga where the more exclusive locations are.
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Main Floor: Just inside the entrance is the main floor of the Nadariga, dominated by a central drink and food bar as well as dancing entertainment above and around it. Tables line the walls around the main floor, and two stair cases lead up from the main floor to the upper floors of the Nadariga where the more exclusive locations are.
- Private Club: The Private Club within the Nadariga is reserved for higher end patrons. The food and drink there are of a higher quality than the main floor, and the entertainment is equally extravagant. There are further chambers leading off from the Private Club for those patrons looking for more individual pleasures.
- Sports Bar: The Sports Bar is open to all patron classes in the Nadariga, focusing less on food and physical pleasure and more on gambling and monetary goals. Large screens dominate almost every wall in the Sports Bar, which is spread out over three massive floors, each with its own individual and specific gambling computers for the games each displays. A central drink station serves the patrons in question.
- Sub Station: The lowest level of the Nadariga, known as the Sub Station by its patrons is the quite and out of the way operation of the Nadariga. Smugglers, criminals, and general rougher sorts come to the Sub Station to relax and plan future jobs, with discount drinks and food to those who work for the ownership. The Sub Station has its own dedicated security force as well as underground loading bay for containing cargo and other less savory items.
- Sanctuary: The Sanctuary is the upper most floor of the Nadariga, where Valad Yar himself lives. There are several rooms to this floor, including a large dining hall and training center, as well as an alchemist work lab for Valad Yar to pursue his hobby of Sith Alchemy and Sorcery.
The Nadariga maintains a dedicated security force, numbering roughly thirty members. Each is trained in close range and ranged combat, as well as having experience in urban warfare and counter terrorism efforts. They are at all times spread out around the Nadariga, with fully half at any given time located in the Sub Station to keep the peace.
Valad Yar constructed the Nadariga two years ago on Corellia, an old warehouse building vastly expanded to serve his needs. Since then it has slowly been built up and expanded, bringing in further income and connections to help fuel Valad Yar's endeavors on Corellia and in the nearby systems. Recently however it has come under assault in an escalating turf war with local criminal organizations.