OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A Drop Pod for use by Bryn'adûl Brutes
- Image Source: Artstation - transport pod by Eddie Del Rio
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: The Bryn'adûl
- Affiliation: The Bryn'adûl
- Model: Bryn'adûl Drop-Pod
- Material: Durasteel, electrical components
- Classification: Drop Dop
- Length: 40
- Width: 20
- Height: 20
- Armament: None
- Defenses: Extreme
- Squadron Count: Moderate '16'
- Maneuverability Rating: Low
- Speed Rating: Very High
- Hyperdrive Class: N/A
All Standard Features
- Plummet: Once released from the bowels of a ship, the Hel Shard plummets at extreme speed towards the planet surface and crashes into the ground, allowing the Drop-Pod to deliver troops quickly to the battlefield.
- Thick Skin: These drop pods are built to take severely heavy punishment, delivering troops safely to the ground below.
- Straight Down: These things have next to no manoeuvrability, meaning powerful Anti-air guns can easily take these things out of the sky, additionally; when landing on dangerous terrain. It's very difficult to manoeuvre away potential threats, meaning that often enough these things kill those on-board dropping into treacherous terrain.
- Open not Fire?: Hel Shards have no armaments whatsoever, this makes them easy to surround and kill the Crusaders as they exit the Drop-pod.
- Trapped: These things are a one of use type vehicle, they land and can't leave. This means that, those on-board are trapped on land until they are extracted. Retreat isn't an option when on board a Hel Shard.
The Drop pod carried a total of twenty total Brutes. The upper halves of the ship pop open, allowing the Brutes to leap from the pod and move to ground.