OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A device for the location of young force sensitives
- Image Source: N/A
- Canon Link: Sith Nova Holocron
- Primary Source: N/A
- Name: Sith Nova Holocron
- Manufacturer: Unknown (creation), Count Dooku (reconstruction)
- Affiliation: Elani Zambrano
- Modularity: N/A
- Material: Crystasteel, Obsidian
- Classification: Holocron
- Size: Small
- Weight: Light
- Locator - This holocron has the ability to locate force sensitives with near perfect accuracy.
- When channeled with the dark side of the Force, this holocron is capable of locating nearby Force Sensitives.
- The accuracy of locating force sensitives is based on the amount of dark side Force energy channeled into the holocron. The weaker one is with the Force, the more difficult it will be to find.
- Too many force sensitives in the area being searched can cause problems for the holocron such as even more difficulties in pinpointing Force Sensitives.
The Sith Nova Holocron is a device used to locate Force Sensitive beings in the nearby area. This is done by a dark sider channeling the Force into the holocron. As they do this, nearby force sensitives are revealed to them. They are given a look at who and what they are and the power they wield, but it's blurry, like looking at someone through a window covered in fog. Then, the user can take this information to find Force Sensitives before any other could get their hands on them. Count Dooku used this holocron to find Jedi Padawans in his time.