OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To provide an updated personal ship for Jedi of The Republic Remnant.
- Image Source: From this artist.
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: This link is the Republic Remnant forming deals with Saotome.
- Manufacturer: The Republic Remnant Industries
- Model: Sebatyne-Class Jedi Corvette
- Affiliation: Limited - Jedi of The Republic Remnant
- Production: Limited - Jedi of the Republic Remnant
- Material: Duraplast for hull, Transparisteel for viewports.
- Classification: Corvette
- Length: 200 Meters
- Width: 38 Meters
- Height: 30 Meters
- Armament: Average
- 4 x Point Defense Laser Canons (2 above, 2 below)
- 2 x Advanced Concussion Missile Tube (8 missiles total)
- 2 x Ion Cannons
- Defenses: High
- Ray Shielded
- Particle Shielded
- Hangar: None - no hangar, capable of holding two starfighters locked to docking ports.
- Maneuverability Rating: Average
- Speed Rating: Moderate
- Hyperdrive Class: 1.5
- Encrypted Communications Array
- Encrypted Holoterminal
- Conference Room
- Mess Hall
- Escape Pods
- (3) Meditation Chambers
- (4) Living Quarters
- (2) Tractor Beam
- Fully Equipped Training Room
- Standard Medical Bay
- Standard Life Support Systems
- Standard Navigational Systems
- Advanced Shield Systems
- Inertial Compensator
- Advanced Sensor Arrays
- Superior Targeting Systems
- Ray Shielded Bridge Blast Door
- Some advanced systems
- No hangar - only able to hold two starfighters
Description: During the days of the Galactic Republic, the Jocasta-Class Light Corvette was developed for use by the Jedi. This vessel was meant as a home away from the academy, acknowledging the reality that many Jedi would spend a great deal of time away from the temple on Ossus.
In a similar vein, the Sebatyne-Class Jedi Corvette is designed to provide a home away from home for Jedi of the Republic Remnant. This vessel is designed to provide all that is necessary for a Jedi on extended absences from the Jedi enclave. It has multiple meditation chambers and quarters to allow for several Jedi to use a single vessel if on mission together and training chambers to keep Jedi training even when away from the academies.