OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a generic blaster to be sold by Raxis Technology Incorporated
- Image Source: N/A
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Raxis Technology Incorporated
- Model: RB001 - Blaster Rifle
- Affiliation: Open Market
- Modularity: Easy to modify using provided modular technology proced by Raxis Technology Incorporated
Production: Mass Produced
- Material: Durasteel & Basic Blaster Components
- Classification: Blaster
- Size: Large
- Weight: Average
- Ammunition Type: Power Cell
- Ammunition Capacity: 400 shots per cell.
Reload Speed: Average
- Effective Range: Long Range
- Rate of Fire: Very High
- Stopping Power: Average
- Recoil: Very High
- Optional Rapid Fire
- Large Ammo Clip
- Rapid Fire - A blaster with rapid fire allows this blaster to be used as a machine gun should the correct setting be selected.
- Large clip - A very large clip allows a person to go for longer with less reloading time.
- Modular - A blaster that is modular, allowing for external (Raxis produced) modules to be inserted with ease.
- Recall - A blaster with a high recall means that this blaster is going to be really inaccurate.
- Lagre clip - A large clip means that it's going to be difficult to carry more than one ammo cartrage.
- Incompatable - This blaster is incompatable with anything but the Raxis Technology Incorporated modules.
Designed by Raxis Technology Incorporated as a basic rapid fire blaster for the open market, this blaster was designed to be a cheap but usuable module blaster. That was the one biggest selling point of this blaster, it was supposed to be modular so that there was a basic blaster that could be upgraded in the future by adding and removing the modules produced by Raxis Technology Incorporated. Other than that, this blaster is designed to be pretty average, a bigger clip to provide people extra ammo while still getting a cheaper blaster.