Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 Week LOA

Taking a Leave Of Absence to attend Palmetto Boys' State and participate in the annual Salkehatchie summer service. I'll probably be back in a week as I transition from one camp to another, but that'll just be a check-in to see how things are going.

The following characters of mine will be affected by this:
  • [member="Lok Jorunn"]
  • [member="Hans Vaiden"]
  • [member="Darth Arcis"]

If I've been in a thread with you recently, you'll be tagged below to be notified of this. Sorry if this LOA negatively affects any threads or storylines I'm a member of, but RL always comes first. I'll be back soon enough and if you've got my phone number, shoot me a message anytime.

See you cats in two weeks!

[member="Sylvanan Tal'verda"], [member="Abraxas"], [member="Tmoxin Temi"], [member="Darth Vornskr"], [member="Jassifa Pik"], [member="Xander Black"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"], [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"], [member="Marek Starchaser"], [member="Almira Magrath"], [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"], [member="Lysandra"]

Enjoy yourself.
If it is not a problem, would you mind if I continued the thread A world of Fire without you? Just so that the thread will not be stalled for two weeks.
[member="Lok Jorunn"]

One week's up, be back fully within another seven days.

[member="Sylvanan Tal'verda"], [member="Abraxas"], [member="Tmoxin Temi"], [member="Darth Vornskr"], [member="Jassifa Pik"], [member="Xander Black"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Chiasa Kritivaas"], [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"], [member="Marek Starchaser"], [member="Almira Magrath"], [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"], [member="Lysandra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom