Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Justice League Of Sorts

Good Men Don't Need Rules
A slam of a gloves fist into the face of a Pirate. The man was trying to fight back, but I had thrown on some cuffs in the scuffle. Now that I had him in a hidden ally of the city, I was doing what I could to get information. However, I was running thin on patience.

"You are going to answer me, or I am going to start making it hurt more than it does now."

There was no answer. Even as the Duros spat at my face. Dropping his collar, the hand reached up to rub the saliva from my face. Breathing in deeply, I grabbed the guy from the back of his head. Turing him around to face the pavement before slamming his head into it twice. HIs groans of pain were not music to my ears. I hated doing this. Yet, these pirates were part of a group that was selling kidnapped individuals to The Crucible. I had been following a lead for a couple days on this girl that went missing. Going from one location to another, it had finally brought me here. To Bothawui. It was one of the best places to find information. As it so happened, this man was fishing for more targets. Marks that he could capture and turn in. Sadly, I had been too late for the girl. She laid in a pool of her own blood.

She had tried to fight back. She didn't want to be taken. And she paid the price for it. They found she was not worth enough to keep around. An innocent life destroyed because of some arbitrary value of credits. Which is why I was relatively okay with slamming the hell out of this dude's face. I was done playing around. Now he was going to learn.

Igniting the lightsaber around my belt, I placed it on the ground. The blade scoring the pavement beneath it. I then pushed the man's face closer and closer to the weapon's blade.

"Answer me, or you will lose more than just your face."
"OKAY, OKAY! The ship is in port 247. Ship has a chart to our base. Just don't K-"

Before he could even ask for me to not kill him, I had moved his head to not be in the path of the saber, and slammed it a few more times before his body went limp. Not dead, but he would wake up with a massive headache in a couple minutes. Maybe some brain damage. More than he already had before. Taking the weapon off the ground, I shut it off. The silence of the alley around me was the only victory I had right now.

Now to go after these bastards.

Marselia Urstalis Marselia Urstalis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom