Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A start in this Galaxy

Hey everyone! I'm hoping to get my character involved in a thread where he is discovered to be force sensitive. Maybe he is down on his luck and steals your light saber and you have to find a way to get it back?

Maybe some pady loses Thier light saber and has to bargain to get it back! I'm mostly looking for some light side interactions here I hope to be able to thread soon!

I have a plethora of sabers to steal

Sabers: Training lightsaber [Normal] | Gauntlet Shield [Katar + Shield] | Corsage [Dueling Foil +Gun] | Calypso [Hand an a half + Board Saber] | Sentry [Parrying Dagger] | Requiem [Light Foil] | Echo [Two handed with Crossguard] | Resurgence [Two handed with Crossguard] | Whirlwind [Chin Kama] | Twilight [Polearm] | Nightshade [Throwing Knives]
So many to choose from! Hand them over kid!

Haha I kind of like the corsage one if you will permit me to steal it!

Last edited:
So many to choose from! Hand them over kid!

Haha I kind of like the corsage one if you will permit me to steal it!
It will be fun to hunt him down ~
Braze Braze Why so many? Just curious.

Javin B'ubara Javin B'ubara Not strictly light sided but gray - chaotic good if you will - Spek tries to keep a low profile so his sabers are hidden on a belt pouch. Maybe your character pickpocketed the pouch thinking it had credits.
Braze builds them to train different weapon types

Braze builds them to train different weapon types
Sounds cool. Spek's two are also different and modular (dual/double interlocking, one is shien reverse dual-phased the other with a hilt guard) would be up for getting him a third one.

Interested in making a sparring/LS building thread with him?

Sorry to hijack this thread to make what is essentially a different LFG.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom