Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All the info you need right here!

Here's a quick breakdown.

Five W's

• Who: You and anyone who want's to write exploratory RP and have their name associated with new planets, hyperlans etc. No preferences from me. Totally open. Anyone can join.

• What: Exploration RP. A guild of loosely based Captains, Members and Ships that can either band together, swap crews or just go solo. Sandbox style, have fun with it. We aim to focus on creating new planets, exploring existing ones and having a blast. Trying to get away from war and such. This is a character development intensive faction.

• Where: Anywhere you please. I like to stay on the edges of the map and have a mind to hit every custome made player planet and do a thread on it.

• When: Right now.

• Why: Because I am trying a new concept with this character (or rather taking her back to her roots.) Also to collect up a bunch of folks with similar interests on all on the same page

Note: We do not aim to go major, we are just doing our thing.

Code of Conduct:

• OOC: Simple. Be cool, don't be an ass. Have fun and collaborate with your fellow writers as much as possible.
  • IC: Observe the Code of the Outer Rim.
    Only shoot first if you have to.
  • Honor distress calls and ships in need.
  • Take no slaves or indentures
  • Reject no stowaways or castaways.
  • Pay tariffs when they're fair or when you need to.
  • Never mutiny against a sane captain.
  • Only screw over those that earn it.
  • Never lose your sense of proportion for a cause or a grudge.
  • Don't impose your principles, whatever they are.
  • On someone else's ship, live like you're a guest, but work and fight like it's your home.
  • Give a fair share of salvage to the heirs when you can.
  • Improve your skills and pay your own way.
  • Slavers and reavers get no quarter.

(Courtesy of [member="Jorus Merrill"] ^^)

-Staff and Policy-
I don't want to, and can't be the only person running this faction. Every person that joins is going to be considered staff and given Admin rank. You can change the appearance, photos and banners as you please. (Collaborate if you can)

Please do not abuse this, but have fun with it. I like to foster creativity.

(I'll put in more as we go, thanks guys!)

-IC Leadership-
There really ain't any. Think of it as a general counsel that keeps a general view of what the majority of the guild wants. Could be NPC could not. Captains lead their crews etc.

Do whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom